Header
Respondido

codigo de erro 1001 "a minha net"

muito boa noite , estou a mais de 8 meses a tentar entrar no site  aminhanet.nos.pt e com o meu ip para tentar abrir uma porta na rede , ja liguei para a nos e eles me  fizeram perder 1 hora , que foi usada a fazer restarts a net , no final a senhora que me atendeu , que nao tem culpa nenhuma deste ocorrido , e como não tem uma resposta para me dar , diz-me que alguem me iria ligar para resolver o problerma, e até hoje ninguem me ligou , por isso peço o favor  que  resolvem este problerma ,pois começa a tornar-se irritante estar á 8 meses a tentar entrar no site aminhanet.nos.pt ,

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 6 July 2021, 18:00

Ver pergunta inicial

197 Comentários

Tenho o mesmo problema do erro 1001 quando tento aceder ao https://aminhanet.nos.pt/ e tenho o serviço associado na minha area de cliente..

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Tenho o mesmo problema do erro 1001 quando tento aceder ao https://aminhanet.nos.pt/ e tenho o serviço associado na minha area de cliente..

Boa noite, pode haver algum pormenor que não esteja correto, experimente remover e voltar a associar os seus serviços à área de cliente, se o problema persistir, envie por mensagem privada o seu numero de cliente para o perfil @Fórum para que a moderação possa identificar o motivo de não estar a conseguir aceder à página interna do router.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Bom dia @Diogo Cunha, seja bem-vindo ao Fórum NOS. 
​​O @Jose Rodrigues deu uma excelente ajuda. 

Adicionalmente, sugerimos, também, que faça um reset ao seu equipamento, ou seja, insira algo pontiagudo no orifício do equipamento. 
De seguida, experimente novamente o acesso à página interna do equipamento. 
Obrigado

Hello,

Apologies for the English.

Yesterday I had my old NOS router replaced with a new one because my landlord changed the contract.

However, I seem to be unable to access the router settings.

For some inexplicable reason, in order to have access to the settings I have to create an account on NOS but even that does not appear to be working as I'm getting the error message "codigo de erro 1001".

I don't understand why do I need to go through all this just to change some basic settings (e.g. disable wifi, change wifi password). To make matters worse,  the account is on my landlord's name, who doesn't even live in Lisbon and he has no idea whatsoever regarding technical issues.

Some help would be appreciated.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Angelo S.,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

To access the router configuration page you first need to create a NOSID account and associate your NOS Service to the Client Area

See how to do it in our article bellow: 

Please tell us if you were able to do it.

Thank you

I'm not really able to associate it with the account that I made. It expects me to put the NIF and Citizen Card number of the landlord, which is information that I don't have and I doubt I will be able to get. Not to mention the fact that my landlord probably doesn't have a Portuguese citizen card as he's not from here.

I still don't understand why I have to go through all of this just so that I can change some settings locally on my router.

Looking forward to your response and thank you in advance.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We understand, but for security reasons, to access the Router's internal page, it is necessary to use the access data to the Customer Area, @Angelo S.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Up until a couple of days ago I was able to change the settings on my previous router locally though, as I have been able to do for the past 20 years of using broadband internet. I am also concerned about cyber security and as such it makes me very uncomfortable to provide NOS (or any other provider for that matter) additional personal identifiable information that I need to just so that I can access the local settings of my router.

I still need to find a way to change the settings on this router and this is not up for debate. I want to have the option to disable Wi-Fi on demand and also for security reasons to change the default password immediately. Who do I have to communicate with to make this happen?

Alternatively, can you provide me with a different router that won't make me go through this process? Can you return to me the old router that was working just fine, for example?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

It is imperative your landlord create the customer account with the correct information. Otherwise, you dont have acess. The routers nowadays use the aminhanet.nos.pt link.

My landlord is an 80+ year old guy that barely understands how to use his mobile phone. There has to be a way for me to get some support at a NOS store or something if I present them all the information that I have, right? I may be able to get his NIF number but the guy is most certainly won't give me his passport or id card number.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Im not sure they can create in the store. Usually the customer support can create but you need to confirm NIF and CC.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

Thank you for your message @Angelo S.. @Guimas gave a good help on clarifying this matter.

To register the services and have access to manage the account and router, you need to have the ID card number and NIF of the contract holder. 

Thank you 

Yes but that still doesn't answer my questions nor does it solve any of my problems.

I had a perfectly good router that was working as intended that gave me full access to all settings locally.

There is absolutely no benefit (security or otherwise) in having to go through a NOS account in order to access settings locally on my router.

What can I do in my situation where the landlord will not provide me (and rightfully so) his personal information for me to assign the internet connection to my own NOS account, even though that should not be the case as the phone line is not in my name.

Can I request my old nos router to be returned to me?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Probably not, its NOS policy to not go back to older equipment. You really need the information or no can do.

@Guimas And this is where the security excuse falls apart. Right now I am stuck with a router that has a very insecure password and an open wifi connection that I have absolutely no way of shutting off. Not to mention the fact that the router is literally 50cm away from my work desk at home. Is it healthy to be sitting next to a broadcasting antenna minimum 9 hours every day?.

@João H.@Mário P. Will I be able to get any support at any nos store if i go and explain how my landlord will not give me his personal information (again, rightfully so) for me to register the router to my name?

Bom dia,

Estou com o mesmo problema.

Tive a presença do técnico da NOS hoje e está tudo ok na instalação. Na área de cliente também consigo aceder a todos os meus servicos, mas quando vou para a aplicação a minha net, dá sempre o erro 1001.

Agradeço algum feedback de como resolver o problema. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Bom dia,

Não consigo aceder à app a minha net. 

Tive a presença do técnico da NOS hoje e está tudo ok na instalação.

Na área de cliente também consigo aceder a todos os meus serviços, mas quando vou para a aplicação a minha net, dá sempre o erro 1001.

Agradeço algum feedback de como resolver o problema. 

Bom dia, estando os serviços bem associados na área de cliente, experimente fazer reset ao router para ver se entra na página interna A minha Net

Bom dia, 

Já tentei o reset no router. O Técnico também verificou que estava tudo ok e não havia qualquer tipo de erro na instalação.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Bom dia, 

Já tentei o reset no router. O Técnico também verificou que estava tudo ok e não havia qualquer tipo de erro na instalação.

Nesse caso, recorra à ajuda dos moderadores enviando-lhes por mensagem privada o seu numero de cliente para o perfil @Fórum.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Boa tarde,

Lamentamos o transtorno @AndreGeraldes. O @Jose Rodrigues prestou uma boa ajuda sobre este tema.

Envie-nos, por favor, uma mensagem privada para o perfil @Fórum acompanhada do seu número de cliente.

Obrigado

Ok, vou enviar.

Espero conseguir resolver o problema.

obrigado 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Boa tarde @AndreGeraldes,

Agradecemos o seu testemunho. 

Recebemos a sua mensagem privada e contamos ser breves na resposta.

Obrigado 

boa tarde eu tentei aceder a: aminhanet.nos.pt e quando coloco a palavra passe aparece um codigo de erro:1001.

No qual eu não consigo aceder aminhanet.nos.pt

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Significa que a área de cliente está mal registada. Confirme se tem lá os serviços registados. Se sim, contacte o apoio tecnico para ser verificado o que está mal na área de cliente.

Não tinha nada associado.

Terei que associar os serviços de televisão telemóvel, internet movel e iot? 

Comentário