Header
Respondido

Cancel contract

I am trying to cancel my contract with NOS due to moving away to a new country. I mentioned this in the shop and later that day i received a call. My portuguese is not great but i can follow a normal conversation. They told me that moving away is not a valid reason to cancell the contract and i should tell them who will move into the house so they can change the contract to their name. I have no idea who the next renter will be and when the landlord will find something, I just want to cancell the contract. How is moving away not a valid reason to cancell the contract???
icon

Melhor resposta por Tiago C. 22 January 2019, 13:12

Ver pergunta inicial

287 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @JOANNE SADIQUE,

We’ve sent a private message to your profile. Please check your inbox.

We’ll be waiting for your reply.

Thank you 

You have called and told me everything was I arranged, my contract was stopped and I would received credit notes + my money back for all invoices send from November onwards. But now you send me NEW INVOICES AGAIN in February!!!! what is this! you are really unbelievable and feels like a scheme!

Reputação 7
Crachá

You have called and told me everything was I arranged, my contract was stopped and I would received credit notes + my money back for all invoices send from November onwards. But now you send me NEW INVOICES AGAIN in February!!!! what is this! you are really unbelievable and feels like a scheme!

It did happen to me also, I dont know how they make credit notes from the invoices just to do new invoices exactly the same 🤣

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @rebekka oomens,

We apologize for the situation.

We’ve received your private message and will assist on solving this matter.

We’ll reply yo your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hello,

I had NOS package for 3years. i moved to a different area in Porto and NOS didnt have service in the building. Only option left was to cancel the contract. NOS delayed the cancellation of contract by 3months and every month  i had to pay my bills. Now again i am receiving bill after cancelling the contract. I have already paid for a month without using any service. Again  i do not wish to do so. I want to request to cancell my last my bill and payment. i tried going to store they said someone will call from NOS. but didnt happen. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @VISHVAPATHI KARNAN,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist on solving this issue.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

@João H.  Hello,

I have shared my customer information already. Can you please confirm whether you have received.

Thanks

Vishvapathi

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @VISHVAPATHI KARNAN,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’ve received your private message and are following up on this matter.

We’ll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Thank you

When I was in Portugal I bought a NOS sim card and was assured that it was not a contract, that I could cancel at any time, I even went back to a NOS store when I was there to double check this. Months down the line I am being charged each month for now what appears to be a contract. I have tried calling NOS but I do not understand what the prompts are saying as  they are in Portuguese. I have been unable to find another way to contact NOS and need to cancel this contract that was incorrectly given to me. Please let me know if anyone can help with this issue? Thanks 

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

@Jen Addington , good afternoon, please send a personal message to @Fórum with your client number and detailing the issues. They will help.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jen Addington,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on clarifying this matter.

As suggested by @atcrs, please send us a private message to the @Fórum with your cellphone number.

Thank you

I want to end the contract with NOS because I am leaving the country. How can I do that? I will not pay any royalty fees considering I am leaving the country for good. I was told I can send you an addres or a ticket and that you could cancel it.

Hi @CHRIS SINN, did your issue ever get resolved and did you successfully get your contract cancelled since you were leaving the country? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon @Martin P
We are here to help.
If you need help, please talk to us.

Thanks 

Due to a family emergency I would like to cancel my nos contract as moving back to United Kingdom my client number is C******* and my telephone number is 91******* my name is Denise Elizabeth Pearce thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Denise Pearce,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Personal information was redacted from your comment for your protection.

We’ve forwarded your request and you’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you 

I bought the KanguruXL at the NOS store on March 31, 2023.  The device indicates access to internet but there is no internet.  I can connect to the device and access the portal, but there is no internet access.  When I call for tech support (in English) I am either hung-up on or wait two hours for a technician who does not listen to me, only goes through her check list.  I believe I have a certain period of time to cancel this contract.  Today is the 18th of April so it has been 18 days without service.  I wish to cancel this 12-month contract, por favor.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @RICK PHILLIPS,

Did you top up the SIM card before use? 

Thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá

I bought the KanguruXL at the NOS store on March 31, 2023.  The device indicates access to internet but there is no internet.  I can connect to the device and access the portal, but there is no internet access.  When I call for tech support (in English) I am either hung-up on or wait two hours for a technician who does not listen to me, only goes through her check list.  I believe I have a certain period of time to cancel this contract.  Today is the 18th of April so it has been 18 days without service.  I wish to cancel this 12-month contract, por favor.

Your period is 15 days, to cancel the contract, if no one gave you that information, you can cancel for a full year.

I signed a 12-month contract, paid for the device and the fellow asked me to return to the store at the Gran Plaza to pick-up the device in 15 minutes so that he would have it ready to go.  I did as he asked and have had it since March 31, 2023.  It shows a blinking blue internet light with 5 bars.  I am able to access the device via the portal.  No internet download shows on the interface.  I have since received a bill from NOS for 1,03 euros due later this month.  I am not aware of any other steps.  When I first called tech-support there was no one speaking English so I was hung-up upon by whomever it was that finally answered the phone (it would be great if you had an English option for your telephone answering system).  Yesterday (after waiting two-hours for your English-speaking tech-person to call) I had a 51-minute phone call.  She had me remove the card and put it into my phone.  The phone would not get internet either.  She said I should return to the store and have them inspect it.  I would prefer to start-over with another supplier.

I was not given any information regarding cancellation.  The fellow was new at the job, I believe.  He was very nice and struggled with trying to explain the device since his English was a bit rough.  I am not complaining about his English.  I am a guest in this country.  I am the one that needs to learn the language.  I do expect things to work however.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @RICK PHILLIPS,

We’re following up on this matter with NOS technical department.

You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Than you for your understanding 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @RICK PHILLIPS,

Please share your feedback with us after you’ve been contacted by our tech support team.

Share with us any questions that may occur. We’re always available to help. 🙂

Thank you 

Hi i wants to cancel my NOS contract because of i lost my sim and i will move to other places 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @IshanKumar dilipKumar panchal,

Is your SIM card part of a home service? 

Is the tariff a pre-paid one? 

Thank you  

Hi @RICK PHILLIPS,

Did you find any solution?

I am having a similar problem. Got trapped into a contract promising 100Mbps and only getting 2Mbps. Tried to cancel immediately the next day and they have been hanging up the phone for days now.

If there is a 15 day cancellation period (for which I wasn’t told of course), they are deliberately trying to avoid calls until it’s past this period.

Comentário