Respondido

Cancel contract

Mostre a primeira mensagem

287 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @KLAUS MOTOKI TOMN,

Thank you for your message. 

As said in the letter sent, the Service regarding the mobile number is canceled. 
You can check the status of the service and contract through the App NOS or Área de Cliente.

Thank you

Ok thank you and also the Internet at R.-*********** 1400-031 Lisboa 

thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @KLAUS MOTOKI TOMN,

Thank you for your message. 

Personal information was redacted for your comment for it’s protection.

As said in the letter sent, the Service regarding the mobile numbers described and internet at the provided address are canceled.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. We’re always available here at Fórum NOS.

Thank you

Dear NOS Customer Service Team,

I've been unsuccessfully trying for several months to cancel my postpaid mobile contract, with no stipulated loyalty period. Unfortunately, language barriers and premature call disconnections have hindered my efforts.

I am troubled by an incident with an English-speaking representative who, rather than aiding in contract termination, guided me to make an extra payment via MBWay, which I've documented via voice recording.

Despite 30+ attempts to cancel my contract via your customer service, I'm still incurring monthly charges. I urgently request your assistance in terminating my contract and rectifying any undue charges.

Estimada Equipa de Apoio ao Cliente da NOS,

Há vários meses venho tentando, sem sucesso, cancelar meu contrato de celular pós-pago, sem prazo de fidelidade estipulado. Infelizmente, as barreiras linguísticas e as desconexões prematuras de chamadas atrapalharam meus esforços.

Estou preocupado com um incidente com um representante de língua inglesa que, em vez de ajudar na rescisão do contrato, me orientou a fazer um pagamento extra via MBWay, que documentei através de gravação de voz.

Apesar de mais de 30 tentativas de cancelar meu contrato por meio do atendimento ao cliente, ainda estou incorrendo em cobranças mensais. Solicito urgentemente sua ajuda para rescindir meu contrato e retificar quaisquer cobranças indevidas.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Sai,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you with this request.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number or cellphone number.

Thank you 

I am trying to terminate my contract with NOS due to moving to a new city. I can't get through to the operator because my Portuguese is not very good. And I don't know what to do. Help me please. Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Nikolai Larin,

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number or cellphone number.

Thank you 

I am trying to cancel my contract with NOS Home WiFi. I have called customer service and they say I cannot cancel unless I have evidence that I am out of work or leaving the country. I am not satisfied with the services, which, compared to some services, are higher. I use a WiFi printer, which it does not work with. I cannot accept that they want me to pay the rest of the contract off; it is ridiculous and I feel trapped in a contract that I hate. Or is it because I am a foreigner? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Every contract has a 2 year period. So .. if you want to leave early you gotta pay.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@888888, Hello.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number or cellphone number.

Best Regards, 

Reputação 7

Hello @888888,

In Portugal, contracts for services like the NOS Home WiFi typically have a fixed term, often 24 months. Terminating a contract before its completion usually incurs penalties or fees, as agreed upon when signing the contract. These penalties are standard clauses that exist to ensure both parties fulfill the agreed commitments for the duration specified.

The fact that you are unsatisfied with the services provided doesn’t automatically allow for contract termination without penalties, unless there are particular circumstances stated in the contract or if there's a violation of consumer rights or service quality standards.

Regarding the WiFi printer issue, it's important to contact customer support to troubleshoot the problem and explore potential solutions. If the service isn't meeting the expected standards, it's advisable to document the issues and communicate these concerns clearly to NOS's customer service for possible resolution.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello, 

We have moved your comments to the older article with the same title. In this way, we guarantee the good organization of information. 

Best Regards,

Comentário