Header
Respondido

Cancel contract

Mostre a primeira mensagem

287 Comentários

Again, another stupid step I have to take to see if their system is working!  Doesn’t this sound ridiculous?  I am taking all the steps here and NOS should really be ashamed of themselves.  I will definitely put in my experiences on 2 websites and they will get 1 star reviews at best!  At what point does NOS get involved?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Again, another stupid step I have to take to see if their system is working!  Doesn’t this sound ridiculous?  I am taking all the steps here and NOS should really be ashamed of themselves.  I will definitely put in my experiences on 2 websites and they will get 1 star reviews at best!  At what point does NOS get involved?

If you do not want to take the ridiculous step, and since you have already entered the code, and it appears to have been accepted, wait to be notified that your service has been disabled.

@Steve , if You have successfully entered the received code, You probably got  a number that confirmes that NOS have officialy received Your resquest. They should now contact and provide You the effective date of deactivation and the procedures to give them back their equipments.
Just cancel any eventual active automatic payment, relax and wait to be contacted...

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Steve, @Jose Rodrigues e @C24XXXX201

@Steve, in order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder to @Fórum, please.

Thank you 

https://forum.nos.pt/members/mid-55225

Hello @Steve@Jose Rodrigues e @C24XXXX201

@Steve, in order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder to @Fórum, please.

Thank you 

Done, even though this is just another step in the 8 step process (so far), keeping count.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Steve

Thanks for the message. :relaxed:
We will answer you as soon as possible.

Thank you 

@Steve How long did it take you to recieve the code by mail? I’m waiting on mine now.

@Steve How long did it take you to recieve the code by mail? I’m waiting on mine now.

It actually came in 3 days.

well, a few more days have gone by and no feedback has been received.  I will keep updating this never-ending story as it occurs, or as it not occurs.

An update, received a message from the forum asking me if my contact details are correct and when they can call me.  I returned the message stating that I do not want a call and do not want a sales pitch. Guess what?  2 Minutes later they call me.  What part of “I do not want you to call me” do they not understand?  Over 10 steps now in this process and they still want to call me?  I do not wish to get rude in this conversation, but I am wondering about the educational level of the people running this system.

And I received this just now:  

“Steve,
We regret any inconvenience caused. :(
We have already requested an analysis as soon as possible.
Thank you,  “

OK, what new excuse will their “analysis” uncover now?

@C24XXXX201 Thank you so much for all your information!

Hi Chen, you getting any results?

I cancelled via the token and got an online confirmation that it was cancelled successfully 1-34305930632 but nobody called or contacted me within the 48 hours promised 

Another couple of days gone by, NOS stated they would send me an email, for whatever reason, instead of calling me.  Well, no email received yet, the saga continues...

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Steve

We already answered you by private message.

Thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Janet Benjamin

We answer you here.

Thank you 

You only answered that you would answer me, that is not the answer I am looking for, I am waiting on the email that will request some data from me.  I am really interested in what data you could possibly want or need that you do not already have.

I am asked for a NIF, you have it already.  I was asked for my account nr, you have that already. You ask for my address, you have it already.  These people invoice me every month and on the invoice all this info is stated.  So we are doing processes that are already known.  This is what I call wasting time and resources.  I am really really interested in what info you need.

The saga has ended :o))    Today I received an email from NOS that the contract cancellation is confirmed.  This without any further emails requesting infos, without further phone calls. So we know now that this is possible and if the people do not continue to teach NOS that these games are not played by everyone, it will continue.  I really hope NOS will learn to change their ways and show customer satisfaction/support and not just advertise it.  We all have our rights and need to exercise them when confronted with situations such as these.  Even though it took around 12 steps to exercise a two step process, it was fun.  NOS has probably used up lots of employee time on this and if this happens to thousands of customers, then maybe NOS might be able to earn more money with less chaos and more competence, which leads to further customer satisfaction, which leads to more income.  So thank you NOS for the party, it sure was different.

I am having the same issues as Steve. We dropped the cancellation form at the store in Peniche, and they said they would contact us to collect their equipment but they haven’t and therefore it seems they are just charging us.

Suddenly, not a SINGLE PERSON at NOS speaks English, and to be sure I am cancelled at the moment, I am more comfortable in English, but the English speakers I have been always dealing with are gone. 

How do you get out of this? They missed the first 5 appointments, the 6th they were over 2 hours late for, and the best part was the technician they sent put a NOS box in our house...but left a MEO dish up. So on the 7th visit, after taking a long report and having a senior manager (Supposedly) call me to say he would handle this personally, and they would send a different technician, the same one comes back! This time, to install the dish. Once we realise he isn’t here to take the equipment, I told him NOT to install the dish and asked him to come down off our roof many times (he spoke no English) and he wouldn’t, so I called NOS who suggested I call the police if I wanted him off my property. He was about 70 years old, I didn’t wish to call the police, and what would they make of all this when arriving? I can’t believe they were refusing to speak to one of their employees, and now won’t accept the cancellation. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kristine

Oh boy.  they are really putting it to you.  A couple of points.  Do you have any documentation after handing over the cancellation at the shop?  A receipt?  If they have been at your place many times, have the appointments been in writing or SMS?  I say this, because probably you will need a lawyer.  You need to send a written registered (with proof of receipt signature) to the NOS main office, describing your points and your proof.  If your facts are correct and provable, then tell them in the letter that if they do not respond within 14 days in writing, you will contact a lawyer and that they will be responsible for the costs. I know of a very good lady lawyer in Vilamoura/Almancil who I have used for something like this and she really kicked some butt and got fast results!  I hope NOS reacts to your letter, but I figure they wont.  Another thing, in Portugal and Europe there are complaint books you can use, they are taken very seriously, I have also had success once with this.  Every portuguese company is required to link this on their website somewhere, it is called Livro de Reclamações. There are many english speaking websites that explain how this works, just google it.  Hope this helps, I would love to be kept in the loop on this, I am currently doing a recommendation website (and no recommendations also) for stuff like this and am always looking for new info.  Thanks, Steve

And to others out there, if you have any experiences with NOS you wish to share, just add them on here. Let’s show these people how it is done and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @KRISTINE ELIZABETH KIRBY and @Steve

We apologize for the delay in our response. :sweat:

@KRISTINE ELIZABETH KIRBY, in order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder to @Fórum, please.

Thank you 

Hello, I have similar situation by changing the house. In practice, I have a NOS package contract ending in December 2021. I asaked to transfer NOS package but unfortunately NOS does not have the net in my new house. In the shop NOS assistant told me that it is a sufficient reason to cancel the contract without penaties. Days are passed and nobody from NOS has showed up. What I have to do?  Thanks for any help. Rob

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Good afternoon, you should send your number of NOS customers by PRIVATE MESSAGE to the moderation of the Forum so that moderators can analyze your case, send your data to the @Fórum  profile.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @ROBERTO BIANCO

@ROBERTO BIANCO, the @Jose Rodrigues gave a good help!
In order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you

Comentário