Respondido

Cancel contract

Mostre a primeira mensagem

287 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @Md zubair khan razib

Hello @Jose Rodrigues

@Md zubair khan razib, in order for us to be able to help you, we ask that you send us the data indicated by private message, please.

Thank you

I want to cancel my nos mobile internet its getting slow its not working i been used seams like a 3.5 yrs but i want to cancel now I'm out of country i couldn't able to there at this pendamic .

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@ujjwol sapkota Good afternoon, the moderation of the Forum should analyze the feasibility of your request. For this to become possible, you must send your NOS customer number by private message to the moderator @Tiago C. and wait for a contact.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @ujjwol sapkota and @Jose Rodrigues

O @Jose Rodrigues  gave a good help.:blush:
In order for us to be able to verify your situation, we ask that you send us your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number the holder by private message.

Thank you

I am going round in circles trying to find how to cancel my contract and arrange for collection of equipment. I want the contract to terminate at the end of September so do not want to ask for the termination without being able to specify when it needs to continue to . My contract is telefone fixo, Tv and internet .

I would like to do this online not via post or shop. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Janet Benjamin  Good afternoon, to do online, you must enter your Customer Area and in ORDERS / Request / Termination / Request.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Janet Benjamin 

What is needed to formalize the request for termination of the contract?

To formalize the request for termination of the contract it is necessary to:

• Written cessation request, signed by the person on whose behalf the service is (signature according to the identification document). The complaint form available here can be used
• Photocopy of identification document containing signature or, alternatively, request for termination with recognized signature
• Documents can be: ◦deliveries to a NOS store or
Pormailed to Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisbon

Alternatively, you can request the sending of a token to formalize the order in your Customer Area, selecting the service and then Orders, Send order and Termination.  Because in the online order it is necessary to wait via CTT for the sending of a code that must be inserted in the same place where the order was placed, which may take some time to arrive, the order must be made in advance.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @Janet Benjamin

Hi @Jose Rodrigues

@Janet Benjamin, in order to be able to help us, we ask that you send a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number for the @Fórum, please.

Best Regards :blush:

@Steve I got the same scenario too. I explained to NOS over email that I wanted to cancel my 2 year contract over email in July 2020. A lady from NOS called me and said that No she didn’t speak English, that I need to go into the store.

I went into the store in Baixa Chiado and the lady I saw spoke English well. Suddenly when I asked to cancel my contract she is very very rude and then didn’t speak English, only spoke Portugese to me. And then said she couldn’t cancel my contract in the store - that I would have to call.

Can someone on this forum please tell me how I can cancel my contract with NOS? I will be leaving and have finished my 2 year commitment.

I explained to NOS over email that I wanted to cancel my 2 year contract over email in July 2020 (written through my NOS client area). A lady from NOS called me and said that No she didn’t speak English, that I need to go into the store.

I went into the store in Baixa Chiado and the lady I saw spoke English well. Suddenly when I asked to cancel my contract she is very very rude, ignored me and then didn’t speak English, only spoke Portugese to me. And then said she couldn’t cancel my contract in the store - that I would have to call again. It was very bad customer service after being a NOS customer for 2 years.

Can someone on this forum please tell me how I can cancel my contract with NOS? I will be leaving and have finished my 2 year commitment.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hi @Yu Chen,

If your 2 year contract is over you can cancel all services. I advise you to go to a store again because I think it’s much easier that way, they don’t fool around as much as they tend to do via phone call sometimes. Maybe this time if it’s convenient you can bring someone along who’s native language is portuguese or speaks fluent so they can help you out. You can cancel your contract in a store, that’s your right as a client. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Yu Chen

Hello We’ve moved your comment to a topic where you’ve already exposed your situation. @Diogo S. made a good suggestion. You can, if you want, request the deactivation request in Store.

Best regards

Hello,  as my portuguese is not very good, but I know NOS speaks english, when they issue the contract the english was very, very good.  Now I am trying to cancel my contract, but all of a sudden nobody speaks english and I receive no answers.  If these people dont want to reply to their customers then, I will just have to give the problem to my lawyer in Vilamoura who will insure that it is taken care of and will pass the costs of doing this to NOS.  This should not be necessary, but NOS likes to play games with us english speaking people.  I went to Silves to visit the NOS store and the guy who spoke english to me one year ago now understands no english.  With my little knowlege of portuguese I understood that I will have to wait for a phone call to come from NOS, afterwards I can go to Silves and sign the cancellation paperwork.  What kind of service is this? After issueing 4 emails to NOS and receiving no reply, I will pass this on to my lawyer in 2 weeks if no satisfaction is reached.  Why does it have to be this way?  And NOS wonders why their service is rated low!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Steve Bom  dia,  

O que é necessário para formalizar o pedido de cessação do contrato?

Para formalizar o pedido de cessação do contrato é necessário:

• Pedido de cessação por escrito, assinado pela pessoa em nome de quem está o serviço (assinatura conforme o documento de identificação). Poderá ser utilizado o formulário de denúncia disponível aqui
  • Fotocópia de documento de identificação que contenha assinatura ou, em alternativa, o pedido de cessação com a assinatura reconhecida
  • Os documentos podem ser:
    • entregues numa loja NOS ou
    • enviados por correio para o Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisboa

Em alternativa, pode solicitar o envio de um token para formalização do pedido na sua Área de Cliente , selecionando o serviço e depois Pedidos, Enviar pedido e Cessação Contratual.   

What is required to formalize the request to terminate the contract?

To formalize the request for termination of the contract it is necessary:

• Written cessation request, signed by the person on whose behalf the service is (signature according to the identification document). The complaint form available here can be used
• Photocopy of identification document containing signature or, alternatively, request for termination with recognized signature
• Documents can be: ◦deliveries to a NOS store or
Pormailed to Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisbon

Alternatively, you can request the sending of a token to formalize the order in your Customer Area, selecting the service and then Orders, Send order and Termination.

Well, I guess thanks for the info.  Wonder why I have to complain to finally get the info needed.  Anyhow, I did the termination process as described above, now I will get sent a code by post and have to go back and enter this code someplace at a later date.  What a chaos!  The guy’s answer above did not mention this part of the process, so it is still not a simple process.  Why cant NOS just say OK, we will terminate the contract as per your wishes, why do customers have to go thru these extra steps?  I really dislike NOS.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Steve When you receive the code, you must return to the same place where you placed the order and you will find where to place the code to finish the process. Any difficulty you have in this contractual or other termination process, you must communicate with

@Fórum

by sending your data by private message (customer number). Moderation will be happy to help you.

@Yu Chen , just fill in the cancelation form and give it to the store guys. If somehow they try to refuse it, just ask the authorities (PSP or GNR) to take care of the situation...You don`t even need to wait for a NOS call.

OK, let’s see how long it takes for the code to get here.  This is ridiculous.  I was logged in to my account, made the order, so you know who I am or can call me to verify it, no, have to wait for delivery of a code that may or may not get here.  Burocracy at its best.

@Yu Chen , just fill in the cancelati

@Yu Chen , just fill in the cancelation form and give it to the store guys. If somehow they try to refuse it, just ask the authorities (PSP or GNR) to take care of the situation...You don`t even need to wait for a NOS call.

on form and give it to the store guys. If somehow they try to refuse it, just ask the authorities (PSP or GNR) to take care of the situation...You don`t even need to wait for a NOS call.

I did this 2 weeks ago and the guy did not accept the form. No,  I did not call authorities.  At the store in Silves I was told to fill in a contact order, which I did, and this is where I am now. This is just friggin ridiculous.

@Steve , they MUST accept the cancelation form at the store.

That is what is written in the "Condições específicas de serviço" (Specific service conditions).

Even if the loyalty has not yet ended, you have the right to cancel the service. Paying the penalty, but you have that right…

Just call the autauthorities!!

"Os procedimentos aplicáveis à denúncia e à resolução do contrato encontram-se detalhados nas condições específicas de serviço. O pedido de denúncia ou resolução contratual poderá ser comunicado por via postal, enviado para o Apartado indicado no Formulário de Adesão, ou nas lojas próprias da NOS. No caso do pedido de denúncia, o cliente poderá optar por utilizar o formulário de denúncia disponível na área reservada do Cliente, acessível na página da Internet em nos.pt ou nas lojas próprias da NOSFormulário."

In Condições Serviço de Televisão

To be honest, I dont want to go to that store anymore. I will wait and see how the code system works. thanks for your information.

@Steve , unfortunately it is a NOS "modus operandi", all the facilities to hire and none to cancel, especially when they realize consumers' ignorance about their rights…

Hope the code be still valid when you get it home :thinking::wink:

@C24XXXX201 Thank you so much for all your information!

OK, I have received the code per mail, I have entered it successfully into the system and now the message is NOS will contact me inside of 48 hours.  The 48 hours are now past and nobody contacted me.  Is the contract canceled or not?  Who knows, I sure don’t.  The saga continues….

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@Steve Send your NOS customer number to @Fórum  by private message so that the moderator can check the status of your order.

Comentário