Header
Pergunta

Sem acesso à 'aminhanet.nos.pt'

Boa noite.
Foi nos instalado um serviço no passado dia 7, e de momento não é possivel aceder ao https://aminhanet.nos.pt/

Já tentei selecionei o serviço como ‘Serviço pré-definido’, mas continua sem efeito.

276 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @KBs,

Confirma-nos que já tem acesso? A remoção do registo e a criação do novo resolveu a sua situação?

Obrigada

Dear NOS.  There are so many complaints about aminhanet not working (the same for me).  Please verify that it actually works becuase asking us to do a bunch of work.

Are there browser restrictions? I have tried on Mac...Safari, firefox, chrome.  All give the same problems as @Maria Fonseca 

WHO DOES IT ACTUALLY WORK FOR?  maybe you should send a screenshot of it working from your computer so we believe you???  

there are ‘337 Tópicos’ complaining about aminhanet.  so it is very common and very frustrating.

also, the app (NOS Net) has never worked as well.

is there someone responsible who can help?

@rs2pt Boa tarde, Após a instalação,  o acesso pode demorar 24h a ficar disponivel.

it has been 3 months for me after installation.  no change.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@rs2pt Boa tarde, Após a instalação,  o acesso pode demorar 24h a ficar disponivel.

Check if area de cliente has your service registered correctly. If so .. factory reset de router. Mine is working fine.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN 

Good morning, it may be really a problem with the association of services in your area of ​​Client,https://cliente.nos.pt/WebSelfcare/Homepage what is the package that has a contract? If it is a TV package, you must associate it with a TV package and continue inserting the requested data. If you do not solve the problem of access to the router, post again here in the Forum

thanks.  when the technician installed my service, he verified that it was set up correctly.  here is what i see on my Area de Cliente.  Seems fine to me.  I don’t see the ‘manage equipment’ button that others seem to show.

also, i did a factory reset on my router.  which did nothing.

Check if area de cliente has your service registered correctly. If so .. factory reset de router. Mine is working fine.

how would I know if it is registered correctly?  the service does show up in my Area of Client and it shows my router model, if that is what you mean.  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN

Good afternoon,
You should try to enter the router using a computer with the Google Chrome browser
 I cannot guarantee that your router will be entered through aminhanet.nos.pt., You should send a private message to the @Fórum  profile so that the moderators can check this situation.

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN

Good afternoon,
You should try to enter the router using a computer with the Google Chrome browser
 I cannot guarantee that your router will be entered through aminhanet.nos.pt., You should send a private message to the @Fórum  profile so that the moderators can check this situation.

yes.  i have tried Chrome many times.  Não dá.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN 

The best thing to do is to accept the help of moderating the Forum, moderators will be able to access your account through your customer number and will be able to find the problem that is making it difficult to enter the router.

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN

The best thing to do is to accept the help of moderating the Forum, moderators will be able to access your account through your customer number and will be able to find the problem that is making it difficult to enter the router.

thanks.  i already send a PM with my info to the Forum.  it is just annoying and frustrating to see everyone with the same problem, but with no real solution.  they must see all the error messages and complaints.  no one seems to care.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN, @Guimas e @Jose Rodrigues

We apologize for the delay.

@ANDREW YING-HUI CHEN, in order to help us, please send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you

Hi, I have the same issue,

I'd 1011 when I try to connect to the router. 

Internet is completely disconnected. Wifi or ethernet. I don't speak Portuguese which makes it hard to have help by phone... 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hi, I have the same issue,

I'd 1011 when I try to connect to the router. 

Internet is completely disconnected. Wifi or ethernet. I don't speak Portuguese which makes it hard to have help by phone... 

Good night, which router you have installed? Are your services registered in your Client Area? The router is working normally, right?

A giga router, 

It's back to normal but I don't understand why internet connection shut down like that. Quite regularly... 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @VICTOR FLORENT JEAN BROCHERY,

We’re glad to know that the situation is already solved.

If you need any other help, let us know.

Thank you

Reputação 2

Boa noite,

tenho exactamente o mesmo problema e não faço ideia como resolver. Podem ajudar?

Cumprimentos,

João Clérigo

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@João Clérigo Boa tarde, fazer reset ao router não resolverá ? Experimente. Ou, remover os serviços na Área de Cliente e voltar a associar.

Reputação 2

@João Clérigo Boa tarde, fazer reset ao router não resolverá ? Experimente. Ou, remover os serviços na Área de Cliente e voltar a associar.

Boa tarde,

reset ao router não resulta. Como e onde é que se faz isso da remoção e associação de serviços? Não encontro. Obrigado.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@João Clérigo Boa tarde, https://cliente.nos.pt/WebSelfcare/Homepage carregue no seu Avatar (Em cima à direita)

Gerir utilizadores

Ações

Remover Associação

Seguidamente voltar a Associar.

Se mesmo assim não resultar ligue para o apoio 16990 opção 3. 

Está a tentar entrar através de um computador com o browser  Google Chrome ? Pode experimentar com outro navegador.  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@João Clérigo Conseguiu ? 

Estou com o mesmo problema que o Joao. Tentei o sugerido e nada. Nao sei se e necessario reeniciar o router apos fazer desassociaçao/associacao (neste momento nao o posso reeniciar) ou esperar 24h. De qualquer maneira, ontem liguei 16990 e abriram-me um incidente, vamos la ver quanto tempo demoram a solucionar.

Vendo os problemas com esta funcionalidade ao longo dos anos, assumo que esteja mal implementada, e mal mantida.

Dica: Apostem no longo prazo e contratem consultores/ programadores de qualidade. Adicionalmente, se adicionarem a soluçao de desassociar/associar ao “manual de instrucoes” dos agentes que atendem o 16990, seria bom tambem, porque ontem nao me falaram desta soluçao.

Reputação 2

@João Clérigo Conseguiu ? 

Boa tarde,

consegui seguir os passos, sim, mas não resultou. Também testei com outro browser mas o resultado é o mesmo. Acho que amanhã vou ligar para a linha de apoio. Obrigado na mesma.

Cumprimentos.

Tenho o Giga Router e aminhanet.nos.pt nao funciona. Funcionou em tempos (talvez a 6 meses), e agora precisava de entrar novamente e nao consigo.

Ja tentei:

-Reeniciar o router

-reset ao router

-ligar para o 16990 (criaram um incidente mas nao voltei a ser contactado)

-Remover e adicionar servico pelo https://cliente.nos.pt/WebSelfcare/Homepage

-Remover e adicionar servico pelo https://cliente.nos.pt/selfcare/home

-Adicionar servico como pre definido no https://login.nos.pt/PersonalArea/Account

Alguma ideia do que possa fazer mais? Alguma solucao ou metodo de acelerar o processo? Nao queria mesmo ter de esperar 3 semanas como muita gente aqui no forum ja reportou… :/

Comentário