Header

poor customer service

Mostre a primeira mensagem

34 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @MarcusK,

Check your inbox please, we answer you through private message.

Thank you

Reputação 1

Hello Inês. Yes, you said:

“Hi MarcusK, The situation was clarified by our costumer service on november 24 contact. Unfortunately we can't send you a written response by email. Thank you, Inês B. “

What the tech lady said to me on 24 Nov. was to wait an hour before going on the net and testing it.

I did that and it shows no significant change. Speed is still only average 7, with occasional  max of about 15 and a min of about 2.

That’s not even half of a 30 meg service! The one I am subscribed to is the 100meg!

As you no doubt claim to be  a law abiding company,  you must be able to state the minimum legal speeds you are required to supply?

For example, what minimum speed can paying customers expect from your 100 meg service???

That is a fair question that I am sure many people would like to have answered, yes!?

It’s also a question NOS MUST have an answer to, or you would not be able to comply to the law.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @MarcusK,

In order for us to call you again, to help in this situation, please confirm us through private message your preferential time. You may need to be next to your equipments.

Thank you

Reputação 1

Will let you know ASAP.

Reputação 1

Last night I suggested between 10-11 in the morning today and gave the number but no one called.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hey @MarcusK

We apologize for the delay in our response. :sweat:
In the meantime, did you receive our contact? We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you 

Reputação 1

No, I have had no contact at all!

Believe me, my feedback is nothing to look forward to…

I suggest your tech person just tries to call me whenever they want to. I am not going to wait around for them  to NOT call me at a set time!

Reputação 1

Finally got to talk properly to a pro.

He said that the local cell is overloaded with too many people and he is reporting it. He hopes it will be upgraded in a month or two but can’t promise anything (beacuse of the weather on the island and the Covid situation)

Since it is their problem I would be within my rights to cancel the contract.

I will be staying for now but if the speeds don’t improve early next year, I may cancel.

So I was right! The slow speeds are because NOS doesn’t have the bandwidth installed to cope!

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @MarcusK,

Thank you for your feedback about the call you got from us.

We’re sorry for the situation. We’re working to provide a better Internet service to all of our costumers.

Regards

Comentário