Header

poor customer service

Mostre a primeira mensagem

34 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hi, @Kiran, welcome to Fórum NOS.

We want to help you but, since it's a question regarding your service, we suggest that you call us. Check the available support lines here.
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hey @MarcusK

We apologize for the delay in our response. :sweat:
In the meantime, did you receive our contact? We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @MarcusK,

We need you to send us your client number and full adress where you’re using the Internet, so we can check what is happening.

Please send us this personal data through private message, at @Fórum profile.

Thank you

Reputação 1

No, I have had no contact at all!

Believe me, my feedback is nothing to look forward to…

I suggest your tech person just tries to call me whenever they want to. I am not going to wait around for them  to NOT call me at a set time!

Reputação 1

Finally got to talk properly to a pro.

He said that the local cell is overloaded with too many people and he is reporting it. He hopes it will be upgraded in a month or two but can’t promise anything (beacuse of the weather on the island and the Covid situation)

Since it is their problem I would be within my rights to cancel the contract.

I will be staying for now but if the speeds don’t improve early next year, I may cancel.

So I was right! The slow speeds are because NOS doesn’t have the bandwidth installed to cope!

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @MarcusK

We apologize for the delay.
We already answered you by private message. 

Thank you 

Reputação 1

So, NOS promised to “do another anlysis” and asked for the best time to call me.

Here is my reply to them:

I would rather be informed by EMAIL to: xxxxxx@xxxx.xx
of the outcome of the anlysis, in Portuguese.
This may become a legal matter and voice communication is of no use .

I suspect that the real problem is that you do not have the bandwidth to supply your advertised speeds.
As there are two fixed internet services, the 30 and the 100, and I subscibed to the 100, I expect the speed to be consistently OVER 30, obviously.
A map reference of cell ID 405 012 would help me to better position the antenna if necessary.
With regards, MarcusK
(Copied to the forum)

Reputação 1

I already sent you this days ago!

You are the third different person from NOS talking here.

I will send it yet again  again….

I never got any telefone call you promised on the mobile number I gave you days ago.

Be aware that your ongoing delays are additive to my cancellation period of the new 100meg contract.

Reputação 1

So, I have sent you my details twice.

How about you now send me the location of transceiver/ cell tower ID 405 012 so that I can align my router aerial?

Of course, if you want to send an expensive engineer out, that’s fine with me.

Comentário