Header

poor customer service

Mostre a primeira mensagem

34 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @MarcusK

We regret the delay in our response.
We ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank You

Reputação 1

It’s obvious that I will have to report NOS to Anacom if this persists.

Reputação 1

Called a different number, who gave me yet another number, all at 30c/min. The previous ones never came back to me.

This one  actually changed my service from old 20meg to new 100meg like I wanted .

It’s taken my upload speed from 2.2 meg  to over 10 meg but my download speed is unchanged at an erratic 6 to 13 megs. Nowhere near 100 !

Now to deal with these low speeds.

I will see if I can have any joy with a directional jagi aerial.

Reputação 1

Actually got a call back from NOS with competent sounding person. After listening, she told me to wait to talk to another person. Line disconnected from their end after about a minute of very loud music!

WTF?! Back to square one!

Now what do I do? Wait?

Reputação 1

Here is WHY mangers are sh.t:

Employee does good simple job, get promoted.

Now does slightly more difficult job fairly well, gets promoted again.

Now is in job too difficult for them and is useless at it. Stays in job because people just don’t get demoted back into the lower jobs they were good at.

Stays there being useless until they get promoted again purely for being there so long.

Now is in even higher management job being even more useless and implementing useless systems that make competent workes inable to do their jobs. <<<« This is where NOS is at.

Reputação 1

Just wasted over 15 minutes waiting, cost about fu..ing 5.5€ !!!

Like I said, incompetent managers.

Reputação 1

My experience is the same, totally s..t!

I live in the Azores and made a special day trip to Faial Island which has a NOS shop, to upgrade my old 20meg internet fixa (which mostly only does 7megs!) to the 100meg service for the same price and to complain about the low speeds.

Oh no, you must call the 34cents/minute line !  WTF?! Why should I pay to establish the service I am paying for that they should be giving me to start with! WTF should I pay to tell them I want to upgrade?!

The “free call”  internet option calls back, plays a recording saying wait 55secs (always) and then goes dead.

NOS management are utterly incompetent timewasters , like most PT management. No wonder Portugal is such  a huge financial drain on the EU.

What I ACTUALLY need is:

1. The location of my nearest 4g cell tower 405012 to postcode 9940-064  (so I can align my external aerial properly myself) and
  2. The upgrade from 20 to 100meg  internet fixa.

I might just give up and get Meo instead  because we have a Meo shop on this island (which is also really s..t but at least one can shout at a real person and everybody knows the Island technicians.)

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hi, @Kiran, welcome to Fórum NOS.

We want to help you but, since it's a question regarding your service, we suggest that you call us. Check the available support lines here.
Reputação 7
Crachá +1
i reported a problem with my upgrade and decided to saty with my old deal. its been a month i have been calling them to ask to resolve the problem. every time i call they say someone will call me back in few hours but no one does. i cant believe huge company like NOS does this to its customers. now i think its time to change the service (heard MEO is far better then NOS) most importanly their customer service is atleat satisfactory. i also asked the person on the phone what is happing with me and requested to transfer the call to the manager. they never seem to help me.

Eu relatei um problema com o meu upgrade e decidi saty com o meu antigo negócio. tem sido um mês eu tenho chamado eles para pedir para resolver o problema. toda vez que eu ligo eles dizem que alguém vai me ligar de volta em poucas horas, mas ninguém liga. Eu não posso acreditar que uma grande empresa como a NOS faz isso para seus clientes. agora eu acho que é hora de mudar o serviço (ouvi MEO é muito melhor, em seguida, NOS) mais importanly seu serviço ao cliente é atleat satisfatório. Eu também perguntei à pessoa pelo telefone o que estava acontecendo comigo e pedi para transferir a ligação para o gerente. eles nunca parecem me ajudar.
You think the customer service is bad at NOS?, wait until you try MEO customer service 😉. Good luck 🙂

Comentário