Header

cancel internet subscription

Hello,

2nd march 2024 nos technician come to my home to install fiber. After he try to install fiber , he said  nos cover this area only by using "cable hybrid" and fiber-to-home is not available.

I ask to install fiber to my home and nos install "cable hybrid" after i test with speedtest using rj45 ethernet latency is high and I request fiber because I need a low latency 

So yesterday, 5th march 2024 i went to loja nos to cancel my internet subscription, they said they can not cancel subscription because i need to do it by phone, so all the afternoon yesterday i try to join nos by phone and no answer

This morning 6th march 2024 i join nos by phone to cancel my subscription they answer me and they said we need to talk with complaint team to cancel your subscription without cancelation fees 400€

I explain that anacom is clear we can cancel without fees before 14days: 

https://www.anacom-consumidor.pt/-/direito-de-livre-resolucao

They create a ticket to complaint team

O seu pedido ficou registado com o numero INC000146584067

If you can help please

Best regards 

14 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @dzint,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This matter is being followed up by a specialized department in the matter.

We’ve requested urgency next to them. You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hello Joao,

I went today 6th march 2024 afternoon at 18:30 to NOS Loja at Setúbal alegro to cancel my contract within 14days and they said at loja i need to wait until you call me by phone

So after that i called you by phone to cancel my contract and they said again i need to wait tomorrow or maybe up to Friday to cancel my contract 

To be honest    i am petty lost with all this

Please help to cancel my contract.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @dzint,

Thank you for your message.

Since this matter is being followed up by a dedicated team, you only need to wait for they’re contact.

You’ll be contacted regarding this matter as soon as possible.

Thank you

Hello,

Today 7th march 2024  i did not contact NOS 

However i received a text message with this new ticket number : 

O seu pedido ficou registado com o numero INC000146646346 e sera resolvido ate ao dia 15/mar. Info: 931699000/16990

And they say it's will take more time to cancel my contract. 

Please Joao is it possible to help to cancel my contract ?

Th1nk you per advance 

Hello João H.

i called today 07th March 2024 at 12h43 to try to understand and they told me on the phone that a new complaint has been received from me by internet and i need to wait (03) three additional days to receive any news about this request to cancel my contract

i explain that ANACOM is clear that we can cancel contract within 14days without penality and they say even if i want to cancel without penalities theire is an installation fees to pay ?

Could you please confirm me M. João H. if even if we cancel within 14 days theire are an installation fees to pay ?

Thank you per advance João H.  for your support and precious help

Best regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @dzint,

Thank you for your message and feedback.

We’ve requested an earlier contact to you with the NOS team following up on this matter.

You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hello,

i contact nos by phone today 8th march 2024 at 13:20PM and they continue to told me no answer has been yet provided by the complaint team and i will receive a call from this team as soon as possible

i hope i will receive this call today.

Best regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @dzint,

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your preferred mobile contact.

Thank you

hello @João H.  i sent to @Fórum  my mobile phone number

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @dzint,

Thank you for your feedback. 
We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hello,

today 11th March 2024 at 10h40 i call nos to get answer about my request to cancel my contract and they say nos did not yet receive an answer from the complaint team and when i ask if they have a date for the response to cancel my contract they say the response will be available 15th March 2024 😮 from the complaint team

is it normal this process take so time because within 14days the law say i can cancel without penality fees and if it’s take more time i hope they will not charge me more fees

if anyone from nos can help please , this is my first experience with NOS

Best regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hello,

today 11th March 2024 at 10h40 i call nos to get answer about my request to cancel my contract and they say nos did not yet receive an answer from the complaint team and when i ask if they have a date for the response to cancel my contract they say the response will be available 15th March 2024 😮 from the complaint team

is it normal this process take so time because within 14days the law say i can cancel without penality fees and if it’s take more time i hope they will not charge me more fees

Best regards

Just go to the nos store, fill the cancelation form, and deliver ir there! and all done.

um bem haja 

Hello,

Best regards

Just go to the nos store, fill the cancelation form, and deliver ir there! and all done.

um bem haja 

Hello @Bruno Aleixo 

i try it previously on 4th March 2024 , i go to the NOS loja to cancel my contract within 14days and they refuse they ask me to call the phone number to cancel

after that i call the NOS phone number to request cancel my contract because they are not respecting what i request (installing cable instead of fiber) i went again to the NOS loja on 5th march 2024 to cancel they ask me to wait until the camplaint team response to my request !

i am very lost because i try to cancel within 14days to do not pay the penality fees :(

any ideas or help will be very appreciate

Thank you everybody in advance

Best regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Well, i was reading a little and what i told you was wrong, the cancelation form in the store is only viable if you do not have a loyalty period, which u currently have, even if your still in the 14 days for cancelation. 

So just wait for the nos teams to analyze you request and contact you. 

Even if more time pass, you informed of your intent of canceling before the 14 days, so you’re good on that end.  just need to be patient.

um bem haja 

Comentário