Header
Pergunta

Wifi does not work

Hi,

I`ve connected to home internet a month ago and after 1 month wifi disappeared, reboot router didnt solved the issue. calling by phone looks like am trying to call a president - no answer by the support. in the store they gave the phone number 800992525 - i was hanging on the line for 10 mins without an answer and all info is in Portuguese which im not able to speak yet, just 2 month in Portugal

8 Comentários

ok, i managed to make to wifi discoverable, but still missing access to internet. the guy in the store told that the balance is ok and i still should contact your useless support. awful service experience

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Yevhen,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the internet service.

We’ll assist you in solving this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Hi @Yevhen!

Did you solve your problem? I have the same. 

Yesterday I connected NOS Net. It had been working just 3 hours. Any my devices doesn't see wi-fi. Rebooting, changing SSID or visibility, using WPS doesn't help. Router has blue light.

I don't know what to do.

@João H. , can you give me some advise?

Thx!

Número de Cliente

c************

ID do Serviço

s***************

BR, Alex.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Posh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Do you have access to the NOS NET APP, or nosnet.pt?

If you do, please check if the Wi-Fi networks are active in the Wi-Fi tab. 

Thank you 

Hello @João H. 

Yes, they are active:

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for the feedback @Posh,

As we understand, none of your devices are able to see the “NOS-DCE0” network, correct? 

We recommend you perform a factory reset on the router and, please, try the connection again.

If the issue persists, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number. 

Thank you 

@João H.,

Ive already tried reboot,  reset, use NOS troubleshooter. It doesnt help me.

Customer number already sent to  @Fórum  5 hours ago.

BR, Alex.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @Posh,

We’ve received your private message and will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário