Header

problem with contract cancellation

I used a codigo to cancel my contract and received the message that it was successful- see screenshot. Then I rang today as I had not received a message from Nos as was promised ( entraremos em contacto consigo dentro de 48 hours) 

After a long phone call  with Debra she confirmed that the contract is cancelled from 23rd September as asked.

Now I have received an email saying I have to write to Lisbon or go to a shop to cancel it. 
the codigo form states clearly that I did not have to send any documents or anything by post…. The email says para desativar o seu serviço precisamos que nos envie alguns documentos.

i am so confused. I followed all the instructions, disactivated the service with success and now NOs are saying it has not been cancelled , although a rep told me it had been …

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @Janet Benjamin

In order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or taxpayer number of the holder to the @Fórum, please.

Thank You 

I did this 10 days ago and still no response

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Janet Benjamin

We are very sorry for the delay.:sweat:
We will answer you as soon as possible.

Thank you 

I am trying to cancel my contract 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Margaret Rose McCall

In order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or taxpayer number of the holder to the @Fórum, please.

Best regards,

Comentário