Header

Nos Sim Card: offer 10 days all data includet

Hi, I bought a sim card from nos and the cover said: Offer: 10 days all data includet, 5 G ready. and now it was just 1 Day free wifi. whats the problem?

The customerservice is not available for me, because i dont speak portugais…

Thank you for your help…

13 Comentários

ah and i went to a shop to top up for 7,50 Euro my mobile wifi, wht exactely means that? How much wifi do i have now and is that budget activating the 10 days wifi, which i bought with the sim card?

not wifi, i mean mobile data/ Mobile wifi, whta ever…. hope you understand…

Reputação 7

Hello @Elisa Schmidt,

Could you gently share the name of the service you bought?

Thank you

Hello Jorge,

I bought that at first, and then i bought for 7,50 Euro at a payshop at an intermarche, but I dont know what I bought for 7,50 euro, I just know, that the Mobile Internet is working at the moment, but the 10 days free with all data includet are not working I guess….

Thank you very much for your help!

Greetings Elisa

Reputação 7

Hello Jorge,

I bought that at first, and then i bought for 7,50 Euro at a payshop at an intermarche, but I dont know what I bought for 7,50 euro, I just know, that the Mobile Internet is working at the moment, but the 10 days free with all data includet are not working I guess….

Thank you very much for your help!

Greetings Elisa

I’m not completely sure but it seems you recharge for 3 extra days.

Let’s wait for the confirmation of the managing team here.

Thanks

without topping up, the mobile internet just worked 1 day. After that day, the webpage wanted me to Top up….

Reputação 7

without topping up, the mobile internet just worked 1 day. After that day, the webpage wanted me to Top up….

Let’s wait for the confirmation of the managing team here.

Thanks

Was auch immer ich für 7,50 Euro noch dazu gekauft habe, ist jetzt wohl auch wieder aufgebraucht, nach 2 Tagen…

Online kann ich nichts kaufen, wenn kein WiFi da ist, weil ich dann nicht zu der Seite weiter geleitet werde.

Reputação 7

Was auch immer ich für 7,50 Euro noch dazu gekauft habe, ist jetzt wohl auch wieder aufgebraucht, nach 2 Tagen…

Online kann ich nichts kaufen, wenn kein WiFi da ist, weil ich dann nicht zu der Seite weiter geleitet werde.

Warten wir hier auf die Bestätigung des Führungsteams.

Danke

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Elisa Schmidt,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with you Card Number.

Thank you

Hey Joao,

thank you for your help, I already solved the problem. Thanks a lot and happy new year!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Elisa Schmidt.

We are very happy to hear that the situation has now been resolved.

If you have more questions, please share them with us. We're happy to help.

Thank you and happy new year! 😊

Comentário