Header
Pergunta

Worst customer service

1. I got my internet hooked up August 31st so you charged me the entire month of August. You robbed me. You should have warned me if that was the case beforehand.
  1. Your customer service and sales people are condescending and rude. Be more professional.
  2. I’ve been calling and emailing for two weeks on this issue now and no one has emailed me back. If you can send me obnoxious sales garbage you can figure out my email and get back to me. I will not buy anything from you until you fix your current services.
  3. If this wasn’t a monopoly and there was another provider in my area, I’d never use you.
  4. You have my name and email here - do not call me with portuguese recordings - call me with a human being. I don’t speak portuguese and I AM  A PERSON AND DESERVE TO SPEAK WITH A HUMAN BEING, NOT A RECORDING. Fix my invoice please! And now - I shouldn’t have to deal with you people for 2 weeks.
  5. Btw, your online system sucks and doesn’t work - it took me until now to get into it. Your techies and can’t fix your poorly made website?

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Website seems fine. What do you mean recording? You should call 16990 option 2. There is a line for english. They will transfer if necessary. There you ask about the invoice. All this should take a few minutes. There is no emails. Only calls.

@Guimas the website has been out a week and i’m not here to converse or complain or argue with uneducated non-employees of NOS, like you who have 5000 comments to your name because you have no life. i’m here to get my invoice adjusted so don’t write to me again. you obviously have nothing to do with your time to be sticking your nose in other peoples’ business and you have no right to write me anything. I WANT A COMPETENT NOS EMPLOYEE TO KNOCK DOWN MY INVOICE - IF YOU HAVE A COMPETENT NOS EMPLOYEE WHICH I DOUBT! if you’re an employee, then fix my invoice and do not rudely place another phone number here again. if you have the fingers to write a phone number, you have the fingers to adjust the invoice. now please, get lost!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello Kristin,

We apologize for the situation you describe. Please, allow us to help you.

We will work to resolve the situation immediately. Just send us a private message with your account number to the @Fórum profile please. 

Thank you for your understanding 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@Guimas the website has been out a week and i’m not here to converse or complain or argue with uneducated non-employees of NOS, like you who have 5000 comments to your name because you have no life. i’m here to get my invoice adjusted so don’t write to me again. you obviously have nothing to do with your time to be sticking your nose in other peoples’ business and you have no right to write me anything. I WANT A COMPETENT NOS EMPLOYEE TO KNOCK DOWN MY INVOICE - IF YOU HAVE A COMPETENT NOS EMPLOYEE WHICH I DOUBT! if you’re an employee, then fix my invoice and do not rudely place another phone number here again. if you have the fingers to write a phone number, you have the fingers to adjust the invoice. now please, get lost!

Maybe if you had a higher IQ than a chimpanzee the situation would be fixed by now :)

Comentário