Header

Poor installation and service

• 1 December 2023
  • 1 comentário
  • 14 visualizações

Extremely frustrated with NOS! 

I have been waiting for over three months to get fibre and range extenders installed properly. What was supposed to take 2-3 weeks in the initial sales conversation took 3 months until fibre had been installed. But the technician who installed fibre did not re-configure the range extenders to be connected to that. Instead he left it configured to the old cable based router which he disconnected in the end. Now, 2 out of 3 floors in my house are without internet, and not only does NOS not do anything so far to fix the problem, but instead are sending me reminders to return the range extenders to avoid a penalty?! The local rep in Ericeira promised multiple times someone would come by to fix it, then canceled an appointment without offering a new one, but of course eagerly sold us on an alarm service meanwhile. 

To the NOS team, I’ll give this another three business days to be resolved, otherwise will file a legal complaint case against you.  

1 Comentário

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Christian B,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear about this situation. We’ll assist you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário