Header
Respondido

Internet Very slow.

Recently shifted form Lisbon to Porto. so I need to change the address so I done that. but my internet in Porto very bad. I complaint so many time to resolve it but still suffer with Internet. and the last thing is that I pay more as compare to Lisbon and of course I wasting my 35 euro every month and and got penalty from my company also cause of Internet connectivity.

My client ID - Cxxxxxxxx any customer service executive resolve my complaint that good for me. you can reach at 9xxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxx@gmail.com .

Thank you

icon

Melhor resposta por Diogo 21 June 2021, 12:28

Ver pergunta inicial

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hi @Jbvasoya,

Choose to provide your private info through PM and only to @Fórum’s moderation. Click on their profile here and then “Enviar mensagem”.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jbvasoya,

We will assist you.

As @Diogo S., please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile.

Thank you

Bad and very slow internet,and pay almost 50,= a month for this bad connection!!!!!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DOROTHY PATRÍCIA BOELAART,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please tell us, in a more detailed manner, what type of issues are you facing. 

Thank you 

Very slow and bad internet,do not no why this is! Very bad for my work! 

Pay a lot 50,_ month for this ,what can i do????

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We are here to help you, @DOROTHY PATRÍCIA BOELAART. For that, we need more information.

Give us more details about the difficulty you experience when using the internet. Is it the Wi-Fi connection or the network cable?

Please diagnose your internet using the NOS App and share the results with us. See how to do it here:

Best regards

Comentário