Header
Respondido

English language support for my NOS service

Can anyone help me identify where I can write to or call to get service for my NOS internet service in English.

I have a 5 year old router and want to upgrade my service, but can’t figure out how to do it online -  I need to speak to a customer service representative.

icon

Melhor resposta por Diogo 10 December 2021, 13:35

Ver pergunta inicial

12 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hi @Larry Bloch,

Send a private message to @Fórum’s profile including your client’s number. They’ll assist you promptly.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Larry Bloch,

Thank you for your message. We’re glad to assist you.

@Diogo S. gave a good help.

We will reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding 

I have a bill for 200mb extra internet on my phone but my account shows I have 48 GB  still available on my phone package. So why the bill?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Edward Wheatley,

Thank you for your message. 

Didi you check if the data package was from the last monthly cycle? 

The data package could have been automatically activated when you were out of mobile data on the last cycle, before the this was renewed.

We recommend that you deactivate the automatics data packages if you want more control over this. You can do it through the App NOS: 

Thank you 

I’ve deactivated the automatic data packages. I don’t think I over used my data last month. I decided after my experience with NOS I think after the contract is up I will deactivate NOS and go back to MEO. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @Edward Wheatley,

Did you deactivated it previously of reporting this situation? 

Thank you

Yes as I found the setting before you mentioned it. I also discovered last month I was paying for an anti virus program that no one had asked me if I required. I have a good anti virus programme. If there are additional services to the contract  please make the customer aware of them. Thank you for your concern.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We suggest that you check the contract that is available on the NOS App or Customer Area, @Edward Wheatley. The characteristics of the service are available in the general contractual clauses as well as in the specific ones.
However, if you have any questions, please speak to us.

Best Regards, 

Please ask someone to contact me on my package 

via email.

Thx

Eli 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Eliyahu Levi. 😊

We appreciate your message and we are here to help.
To do so, we need you to give us more information, please.

Thank you

My client no. is C**********.

I want to stay only with WIFI (not TV and not local number) and to add maybe a mobile e-sim.

Can you advise me please what to do?

Right now I’m not in Portugal 

Thx

Eli 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Eliyahu Levi,

Thank you for your feedback. We’ve redacted personal information from your comment for your protection.

There are some options you may consider here. Also, take in consideration that if you have a loyalty period on your current contract, the downgrade in services may incur in penalties.

In order for us to help analise your request and provide with the best options, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number. 🙂

Thank you 

Comentário