Header
Respondido

cloasing contract

Good afernoon,

I was in the process of closing the contract as I am leaving portgual but the call ended.

The operator told me to upload a document showing my new residence, where shall I upload it in the website?

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 4 May 2023, 15:32

Ver pergunta inicial

19 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can upload the documentation online through Área de Cliente NOS

See more detailed information on how to do it in our article:

In alternative you can deliver de documents in any NOS Store close to you.

Thank you

Same here. They are hanging up the phone every time I try to cancel.

It seems this is common practice by NOS:

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Same here. They are hanging up the phone every time I try to cancel.

It seems this is common practice by NOS:

Go to a store and deliver the forms. u get a copy of the confirmation of intent to cancel de contract, and puff, everything is solved. 

save time by calling cus most of the people dont even speak english.

um bem haja 

Thank you, I will try that.

Good afernoon,

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can upload the documentation online through Área de Cliente NOS

Thank you

@João H. thank you for the answer.

However I do not have the section “documentos pendentes” in “Apoio do Cliente” as detailed in the guide you attached. How can I proceed online?

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Good afernoon,

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you

@João H. thank you for the answer.

However I do not have the section “documentos pendentes” in “Apoio do Cliente” as detailed in the guide you attached. How can I proceed online?

Hey @Daniele dArienzo, i suggest u do as i recommended, quicker and more efective. 

um bem haja 

Well, I just spent an hour in the shop and not even the shop assistant could cancel it after being on the phone with multiple people for an hour. I don’t know what to say anymore.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Alexandros Baramilis and @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you for reaching ou to us. We’ll help on this issue.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number or your taxpayer number. 

Thank you

Hi have not received a reply in the private @Fórum. I am trying to close the contract before leaving portugal as I asked here in the forum several time. As you can see from the answers, i have not been able to proceed regardless of my request. If there is any further information nos needs on my side let me know thank you.

Hi @Daniele dArienzo. You can go to the shop and request the cancellation forms like @Bruno Aleixo suggested, it will be faster. You might just need to pay a penalty if the contract period has not ended.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Daniele dArienzo, we have tried to contact you, but without success. In this way, and in order for us to be able to help, we ask that you confirm your contact and the best time for us to call you.

Best Regards,

@Daniele dArienzo, we have tried to contact you, but without success. In this way, and in order for us to be able to help, we ask that you confirm your contact and the best time for us to call you.

Best Regards,

available now or tomorrow morning 9-12

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you for your message.

We’ve forwarded your request to the appropriated department. You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

We’ve forwarded your request to the appropriated department. You’ll be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you 

I have not been contacted

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you 

It hasn't been yet, it will be as soon as possible according to the moderator's response.

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

Thank you 

It hasn't been yet, it will be as soon as possible according to the moderator's response.

It has been 19 days since my request..

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

You’ll be contacted during the present day to the number ending in 145.

Thank you for your understanding 

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

You’ll be contacted during the present day to the number ending in 145.

contacted in portuguese, asked for english, noone repliedl, call ended.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniele dArienzo,

We’re sorry to ear about this situation. 

We’ve confirmed that you were contacted during the present day. 

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Comentário