Skip to main content

maybe someone knows how to pay a bill without MBWay in Caixadirecta? I am choosing “Pay bills” → “Telecommunications” → “NOS”.

I don’t understand what I need to put into filed “Number”. 

so I hope I have found a right way hoe to pay my invoice in Caixadirecta. I have chosen “Pay bills” - “New” - “Services and purchases”. after that I have pressed “Fill data with image” - “File upload”. the mobile app read information from the block “Pagamento por Multibanco” and filled fields “Entity”, “Reference”, “Amount”. under “Entity” I have seen “NOS MADEIRA COMUNICACOES SA”.

can I be sure that I have payed my invoice?

Hello @Yauhen Kuzmich,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

There are several ways to pay a NOS services bill. please refer to our article for more information on how to do it:

Are you residing in Madeira? 

Thank you 

@João H. yes I was in Madeira. I saw these tutorials, but I couldn’t find my case.

Thank you for the feedback @Yauhen Kuzmich.

From what we understand you already made the payment through the entity provided in the invoice, as explained here, correct?

If you made it with the information provided in the invoice, the entity is correct (“NOS MADEIRA COMUNICACOES SA), but can take some time to be validated through the NOS systems and to be updated in the my NOS app.

Let us know if the payment is registered in you homebanking app, please.

Thank you

so I hope I have found a right way hoe to pay my invoice in Caixadirecta. I have chosen “Pay bills” - “New” - “Services and purchases”. after that I have pressed “Fill data with image” - “File upload”. the mobile app read information from the block “Pagamento por Multibanco” and filled fields “Entity”, “Reference”, “Amount”. under “Entity” I have seen “NOS MADEIRA COMUNICACOES SA”.

can I be sure that I have payed my invoice?

Good evening @Yauhen Kuzmich,

If you used the reference provide by the App my NOS you can be sure.

Thank you

Let us know if the payment is registered in you homebanking app, please.

@João H.  if I correct understand you I see in my Caixadirecto app an information about the payment. so I guess it means that the payment is registered.

@Jorge C I downloaded from Caixadirecto app this document (as a proof of the payment)

Exactly @Yauhen Kuzmich

With the payment made, you just need to wait until the payment information is updated in your my NOS app. You can also check this information in my.nos.pt.

Also, for more commodity in paying your invoices, you can opt for activate direct debit: 

Let us know if you have any questions. We’re always available to help here, at Fórum NOS. 🙂

Thank you

@Jorge C I downloaded from Caixadirecto app this document (as a proof of the payment)

Confirmo que essa entidade bancária pertence à NOS Madeira Comunicações, S.A.😊

Muito obrigado

thank you @João H. ) unfortunately it was my last payment for NOS. we communicated with you about my problem. NOS - not bad, really not bad as an internet provider. I will miss NOS.

thank you @João H. ) unfortunately it was my last payment for NOS. we communicated with you about my problem. NOS - not bad, really not bad as an internet provider. I will miss NOS.

Even though you are no longer a customer, you can always come back and ask questions to the volunteer community who will be happy to help.

Thank you

Comentário