Header

Pause/Freeze of contract with Internet móvel Kanguru XL

Olá e boa tarde,

I hope it is okay to write in English and I hope this hasn't already asked. But with my poor portuguese skills it is hard to search the forum for that question.

I would like to know, if it is possible, to "pause" a contract with NOS temporarily. I won't need my internet hotspot for 2 months, so I would like to "freeze"/"pause" the service for it and then use it after those 2 months again. The name of my product is "Internet móvel Kanguru XL"

Muito obrigado for your help!

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hi, @zweistein. :)

We want to help you, but since it's a question regarding your service, we suggest that you call us so we can clarify your doubt. 🙂 Check the available support lines here.
Olá Carolina,

muito obrigado for your answer.

I tried to contact the NOS support lines, but it is rather difficult.

First: the site gives for most of the times just a code. But the codes do not work for me, because I do not have a phone contract with NOS and have a different provider for my phone.

When I call other lines which have the complete number (not just the code), the employee always ask for my phone number and say that they will refer my numberto a colleague which call me back.

Well, I now called already twice and spoke to two different persons and gave them my number. But so far nobody called me back and it has been two hours. That is rather unpleasant and I don't know what to do.

Tchau
Reputação 7
Crachá +1
@zweistein have you tried to go to a NOS store?

Comentário