Header

Internet Service outage

How can I report that the cellular tower that covers 2360-095 (Arranhó) is not working. The cellular access through my fixa router is running at 3G and 16-50 kbps. The mobile phone is showing H+, not even 3G. This is occuring on multiple devices. The router and devices have been rebooted multiple times and it continues to connect at 3G or slower.

I understand that the forum is probably not the best place to post this, but there is no place on the app or on my account login where this can be reported without calling Nos at my expense.

14 Comentários

Why do I have to jump through hoops and reload multiple pages to simply report a problem?

Why would an internet company require a customer to make a phone call--that has to be paid for, to report a service outage. Could not an internet company take these reports online?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Johnny Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

Can you please share with us the complete postal code of the area you’re referring to.
It seems the one shared above is not a valid code.

Thank you

Thanks. It's in rhe original message. 2630-095

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Johnny Brown,

Thank you for the clarification.
From the second postal code you shared, we don’t identify any low coverage reports.

Do you only notice a slow internet connection through your home router, or also through other devices? 

Thank you

The home router shows 3G with speeds that rarely exceed 50kbps. There are two cellphones that whenbwe turn off the wifi and connect to the cellular data they jump between 3G and H+. This has not changed in the last 3 hours. I have rebooted the router all devices connected to it and the phones, with no change.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for the feedback @Johnny Brown.

We’ve reported the situation. So we can follow up on this matter, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer number.

Thank you

Ok. I'm not familiar with the forum messaging. How can i send a private message

I figured how to send a private message, but the signal is so slow, I'm not sure it went through. I'll send it again in the morning when I'm on a different server. Thank you for your help.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Johnny Brown,

Unfortunately we did not received your private message, so we sent you one to facilitate. 

Please share your costumer number with us there, so we can follow up on this matter.

Thank you 

The router showsbitvis now connected to 4G but speeds are in bps up to 1.2 kbps after more ghan 2 days

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Johnny Brown.

We appreciate your feedback! 😊

Please let us know if you experience difficulties using the service again.

Thank you

Thanks for your help. It´s all back up to a “normal” speed this afternoon.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Good morning, @Johnny Brown.

We're happy to hear that the situation has been resolved. 😊

Please talk to us if you have any more questions. We are always happy to help.

Kind regards

Comentário