Header
Respondido

Two accounts have been set up in my name by error. How can I fix it?

Good morning,

I am contacting you in relation to my account and I am having major problems with your company. Please see details below on the matter and I have still not received a call back on same.

The problem is as follows

In July 2016, I went to your NOS sales office in Aqua Portimao and organise to move from just a Wi-fi account to a new contract for TV and Internet. I was given a special price to move to this new deal. I have paid my bill every month since last July,account details below

N.º conta cliente
XXXXXXX
N.º contribuinte
XXXXXX
Fatura n.º
FT XXXXX/XXXX

I spoke with someone from NOS two weeks ago and he investigated what happened and it appears that there are two (2) accounts set up in my – the girl in the NOS shop made a very big mistake – she should have transferred me to a new account and delete my old account. You can confirm all of these from my records. Despite many, many calls this still has not been resolved. Now you are saying I owe money for your ERROR !! despite my account being fully up to date.

Because of what has happened I now have no internet or TV and now you want to commence legal action against me???? what kind of company is this. All I wanted to do was move from having internet to tv and Internet and you could not get this right - how can one person have two accounts for the one address with the one company ???? this is unbelieveable bad, bad service

If I do not hear back from someone today from NOS I will have no options but to pass this matter to my legal person in Portugal and claim damages against NOS.

Please call me today on 00XXX XX XXXXXX or 00XXXXXXXXXXXX

Regards

Fintan
icon

Melhor resposta por Jay6 9 March 2017, 14:25

Ver pergunta inicial

1 Comentário

Reputação 4
Crachá
Hi, Fintan.

You've 3 ways to fix the problem:

1 - You can call again, even though you have done it several times

2 - You can send an email, in the customer area

Click on "Send us an e-mail" and "Create e-mail"
Choose the topic you want to talk about
Click on "Create Email"
Write the content of the e-mail and click where it says "Send the e-mail"

3 - You can go to a NOS store and talk with someone

Please share with us what they did to solve this.

Comentário