Header

if my contract is older then 6 months, there should be no 80 euro fee to move locations correct?

Will be moving locations from funchal to fail, in faial im already paying for an internet plan from nos, and also pay for a plan here in funchal, do i have to pay a cancellation fee to cancel the internet in this case? 

also if the contract is older then 6 months will i have to still pay the 80 euros fee if i sign a new 2 year contract

last, if i do sign a new contract, can i increase my internet speed that im paying? the website is offering plans that are about 3 euros cheaper then my current one with 5x the internet speed, so for 83.99 i can get 1gbps, 180 channels with some in 4k, and 3 sim cards for 3 cellphones with 40gb between them. where as right now i have the channels 3 seperate cell phones and 200mbps for about 87.99. so for me its weird the increase in internet speed being offered on the website and me paying more but with a lot slower speeds.

1 Comentário

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susana scallop,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist on analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário