Header
Pergunta

Contract termination

Good morning there, 

I am trying to contact NOS customer support for two days now and it is impossible to get someone on the line with English to sort out the termination of my contract. 

Can anyone here help me out with this?

Thank you, much appreciated. 

Regards,

Riccardo

9 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @RICCARDO SEBASTIANELLI,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the situation. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your costumer number.

Thank you

Hello there @João H. , thanks for coming back to me.

I have just sent out a private message to the Forum with customer number and NIF. 

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,

Riccardo

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback. 

We’ve received your private message and will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you 

After 1 week, there is no action taken, no calls made to me and the contract is still open and no termination has been done - I will be leaving the country on 25th May and I need to terminate the contract that day.

Please do something!

Thanks,

Riccardo

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We apologize for delay on resolving this matter.

We are following this situation and will reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding 

Hello there, 

Two weeks passed and I still did not receive any call from you about this, I have already filled in the form for the termination in a NOS store and we have included all the documentation (work contract, flight tickets). I will be leaving next week and the situation is not solved from your side, from mine is perfectly solved, so the responsibility is all yours!

I am tired to listen to apologizes and Portuguese calls saying we do not speak English, we will call later… nobody calls and nobody bears any responsibility!!! 

Regards,

Riccardo

Good evening,

Finally this afternoon I received a phone call from a "lovely" customer advisor of NOS and despite my attempts to explain my current situation, that I am leaving the country for work reasons, he insisted that I have pay a huge termination fee. In one of your shop, I have been told that emigration counts as an abnormal reason and fees cannot be debited. I also read that in your Civil Code, this is mentioned.

Em vez de voces me pedirem documentos q provem esta situacao (de acordo com o artigo 437 do código civil a emigracao e considerada uma alteração anormal das circunstâncias e nestas situacoes a anacom sugere que podem sim ser cancelados contratos sem indemnizacao) disseram me que precisava de pagar 500 euros para poder rescindir o contrato. 

How can this situation be solved???

Thank you,

Riccardo

Reputação 1

Did you sent the documents proving you are leaving the country, or did you delivered them in a store? 

Hi Nuno, the documentation has been scanned and sent out in the local NOS store but I am going to post them as well on Monday. The termination has been accepted but I have no feedback on the cancellation fee. 

Comentário