Header
Respondido

Change in tariff

I signed a contract in September 2016 for my Internet that costs 25.49 Euros per month for 24 months. Now, in January 2017, my invoice has increased to 26.99 Euros. Why? I did not agree to this price.
icon

Melhor resposta por Joao F. 11 January 2017, 13:38

Ver pergunta inicial

6 Comentários

Reputação 6
Crachá +2
Hi, Julie. Welcome to the community. :)

The price update only happened after prior notice in the invoices sent in October and November and it is in line with the sector practices. The timing of this price review, results from an assessment of the time of the year in which this change would have the least impact on our customers and their systems, in order for the process to proceed as smoothly as possible.
Same situation here, the explanations given by senhor João F. are ridiculous, hiding the robbery.
Senhor, contrary to what you assert, there was no "prior notice" of the tariff rise with the invoices sent in october/november, I just checked them. And in any case, I never agreed with the new tariff, which means that you impose it to your clients without notice. What solution do you suggest?
Reputação 6
Crachá +2
Hi, NiKO.

If you don't agree with the changes, you can send us an email on the Customer Area . You can also go to a NOS Store or call to our Call Center number.

If you prefer send an email on the Customer Area, just follow these steps:
  1. Click on "Send us an e-mail" and "Create e-mail"
  2. Choose the topic you want to talk about
  3. Click on "Create Email"
  4. Write the content of the e-mail and click where it says "Send the e-mail"
You can also click here and confirm the number to call.
Hi, Julie. Welcome to the community. :)

The price update only happened after prior notice in the invoices sent in October and November and it is in line with the sector practices. The timing of this price review, results from an assessment of the time of the year in which this change would have the least impact on our customers and their systems, in order for the process to proceed as smoothly as possible.

I have checked all documentation I have received from NOS and there is no prior notice of a price increase. I am very disappointed that NOS does not give any information about possible price increases on the contract that is signed so that the customer is aware that a price increase may happen during the contract, and that NOS does not give prior notice of price increases via email, letter or other communication to the customer. These reasons go against European Consumer Law.

For these reasons, I can not trust the company and wish to cancel my contract. I believe that if I don't agree with the price increase, I can cancel the contract. Is this correct? Please advise me how to do this.
Niko,I had the same problem. I was told that there was a mention in October invoice about the tariff new prices.
In fact, there is a phrase in small letters pointing to a website where I could check about new prices.
My October invoice as 43 pages ! I don't read invoices.
And even worse, the website doesn't have information for private costumers only for companies.
NOS doesn't recognises that in fact they didn't inform me .
NOS IS A POOR COMPANY WITH POOR VALUES !
Reputação 3
everybody is also aware that all companies in this sector also increased their prices.. sadly this is allowed and on every contract you sign there is a clause saying they can change the price.

Comentário