Header

how to change mobile phone number?

Good afternoon!
I want to change my mobile phone number.
In the company's store they told me that the numbers I was interested in were available.
How to do it?

11 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Yaremchuk Oleg,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can do it in any NOS Store. Alternatively, send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer Number and the phone number you wish to have.

Thank you

Good afternoon!
I have been contacting (to the @Fórum profile) for more than 1 week with a question - to change the phone number, but so far there is no information on how to do this.
Let me know the outcome of my appeal.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Good afternoon!
I have been contacting (to the @Fórum profile) for more than 1 week with a question - to change the phone number, but so far there is no information on how to do this.
Let me know the outcome of my appeal.

u can also change the number in the store… or 16990 

um bem haja ma friend

I was in the store, but they told me that I need to contact the site, you can through the forum. Calling is not very convenient for me, as I do not speak Portuguese or English well. I posted this question in the forum (o the @Fórum profile), but have been waiting for a response for more than a week.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Yaremchuk Oleg,

We’re sorry for the late intervention on our part.  @Bruno Aleixo shared good alternatives.

Unfortunately the big volume in private messages didn’t allow us to reply to you as soon as we would like.

We’ll reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding 

ok. 

if there is an employee in the support service who speaks Russian or Ukrainian?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We cannot guarantee that there is someone who can speak the language you want, @Yaremchuk Oleg.
But we will address and leave the reference, if there is one, someone who speaks one of the languages will call you. 
Best regards

super !

Hi All,

I have posted a request for change of number.

Awaiting a reply.

Thanks

Bhavit

Reputação 7

Hi All,

I have posted a request for change of number.

Awaiting a reply.

Thanks

Bhavit

Hello @Bhavit,

Please check this site from NOS in English with the information you need.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Bhavit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can follow up on your requests in the App NOS:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you 

Comentário