Header
Respondido

How do I cancel my cell phone connection?

I am an NOS customer, I use the Internet and television. I received a call from the NOS manager offering to connect cell phone service. I agreed on the condition that I keep my two Vodafone numbers.

The manager assured me that the SIM cards would come to my home address, I would have to put them in the phone and everything would work and NOS would take care of everything else. I received two sim cards with new numbers, I did not activate them because I do not need new numbers, I need my old ones.

I called the NOS to clarify the issue and it turned out that to transfer my old numbers I need to do many different things myself, fill out a special form, request Vodafone to transfer the number and something else. It's a complicated process, given that I don't know Portuguese, it becomes almost impossible. And I have no time and desire to do it all.
I called twice to the NOS, both times the manager said that it was necessary to make a request to cancel the connection of numbers and switched to another operator, twice I spent almost an hour on the line and in the end the call was dropped. 
This is a very disrespectful attitude to the client's time, how can I refuse to connect the proposed service, if I am disconnected from the phone line all the time?

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 6 February 2023, 20:45

Ver pergunta inicial

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

https://www.nos.pt/particulares/ajuda/equipamentos-servicos/portabilidade/Pages/formulario-portabilidade.aspx

You need to make the numbers portability from vodafone. Use the form for it and send it back.

Check the link i posted.

Reputação 7
Crachá

I am an NOS customer, I use the Internet and television. I received a call from the NOS manager offering to connect cell phone service. I agreed on the condition that I keep my two Vodafone numbers.

The manager assured me that the SIM cards would come to my home address, I would have to put them in the phone and everything would work and NOS would take care of everything else. I received two sim cards with new numbers, I did not activate them because I do not need new numbers, I need my old ones.

I called the NOS to clarify the issue and it turned out that to transfer my old numbers I need to do many different things myself, fill out a special form, request Vodafone to transfer the number and something else. It's a complicated process, given that I don't know Portuguese, it becomes almost impossible. And I have no time and desire to do it all.
I called twice to the NOS, both times the manager said that it was necessary to make a request to cancel the connection of numbers and switched to another operator, twice I spent almost an hour on the line and in the end the call was dropped. 
This is a very disrespectful attitude to the client's time, how can I refuse to connect the proposed service, if I am disconnected from the phone line all the time?

If you just want to cancel the changes in the contract you have 14 days to do it. The best place is https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Pedido/Reclamacao, it has an english version and gives you a written proof.
If you want to change you numbers to NOS you really need to write a lot, if NOS don’t send it filled to you already ( Some companies do that, I dont know NOS ).

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Vladislava,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re always available to help here at Fórum NOS.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário