Header
Pergunta

Stupid NOS internet service

I think the NOS company seems to be a scam company. When I arrived in Morocco, I paid a few hundred euros, but I didn't get any internet service, and when I reported the problems I encountered, there were always "geniuses" who gave me advice And set it up for me. (The price is that I need to repeat the trip to Morocco once, I don't understand NOS company hired a bunch of "stupids"?) When I arrived in Spain on a short trip, only NOS was not available. Today I arrived in Zurich And after spending 20 euros, my phone shows that I can use 3G service. But it can't even turn on nos.pt fuck your service. I pay more than 60 euros per month, you just provide such a fucking bad service? Seriously this time, I have withheld all evidence to my lawyer. From today I will stop making payments. Until I get a satisfactory answer.

2 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá

I think the NOS company seems to be a scam company. When I arrived in Morocco, I paid a few hundred euros, but I didn't get any internet service, and when I reported the problems I encountered, there were always "geniuses" who gave me advice And set it up for me. (The price is that I need to repeat the trip to Morocco once, I don't understand NOS company hired a bunch of "stupids"?) When I arrived in Spain on a short trip, only NOS was not available. Today I arrived in Zurich And after spending 20 euros, my phone shows that I can use 3G service. But it can't even turn on nos.pt fuck your service. I pay more than 60 euros per month, you just provide such a fucking bad service? Seriously this time, I have withheld all evidence to my lawyer. From today I will stop making payments. Until I get a satisfactory answer.

I wish you good luck and a good lawyer.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Lii Dongxu

I suggest you moderate your wording when addressing people and abide by the terms and conditions of the NOS Forum and its best practices. As for Roaming, it is up to each customer to check and understand the roaming conditions before travelling and the NOS partner operators in the destination country so that situations like these do not occur. Morocco does not belong to the European Union, so yes, there are costs for both incoming and outgoing calls and mobile data usage. This information is available on the NOS website, in the App NOS, in the Customer Area, in the Forum NOS as well as receiving a text message with this information as soon as you connect to another network at the destination operator.

In Spain, a country that belongs to the European Union, it is up to you to connect to one of the available networks and partners of NOS. This information will also be found in the exact locations mentioned above. NOS partner networks in Spain are: 

• Orange | that have an agreement with NOS offering 5G 
  • Movistar |that have an agreement with NOS offering 5G 
  • YOIGO | 4G

We remind you again that Switzerland does not belong to the European Union either. Still, the international operators that have an agreement with NOS offering 5G are, as an example: 

• SALT | 5G
  • SWISSCOM | 5G
  • Sunrise | 5G

Therefore, we suggest you always check which operator you are connected to and, if necessary, connect to another available operator. 
Best Regards,

Comentário