Header
Pergunta

Internet stability issues - mainly upload issues

Hello all,

I am not sure if I can join the forum in English. Sorry if I was not supposed to write in English here.

Since Friday evening (10th April) I am having huge stability issues with my fixed network. When it is up and running I get 450 mbps down and 15-20 mbps upload however every 5 or 10 minutes the network loses stability and the upload is simply not working anymore. Even when I do speedtest the upload test is failing when I face the issue. I cannot join my meeting as people stop hearing me although I continue to see and hear them. It is clearly upload issue. It just comes on and off in 5 to 10 min intervals.

I restarted my router several times, disconnected unnecessary devices, and switched between ethernet & WiFi. No joy in the end. Is there a general issue with the Nos fixed network? I have waited two days and it is still not fixed..

8 Comentários

@RIDVAN COBAN , will be great if you mantion the instalation location. Perhaps some other clients could check if it’s a general failure in that area or not...

Thank you for the tip. Location is  Povoa de Santa Iria, Vila Franca da Xira. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

If you have 450mbps then you are probably using docsis 3.1 or ftth. Either way its not one of the hfc cells with upload issues.

I sugest calling 16990 maybe.

If you have 450mbps then you are probably using docsis 3.1 or ftth. Either way its not one of the hfc cells with upload issues.

I sugest calling 16990 maybe.

Really? Can you explain it?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Docsis 3.1 não fica congestionado.

Who said congestion?

Hello all,

...It is clearly upload issue. It just comes on and off in 5 to 10 min intervals...

Hello again,

I am adding a screenshot of the upload error at the time the issue occurs. I took this via starnity continuous speed test tool, and set the target to 20.84 mbps as my upload speed will is limited to it. 

My results are normally green, with no or very minor packet losses until I start having upload issues:

I am really expecting someone else to come up with the same issue. I do not think it is only me experiencing this. People might not be realizing because this is only affecting upload maybe. I guess I will have to call technical support

adding just another one. this one took rather longer and started to happen more frequently now.

9 downtimes in 9 mins:

Comentário