Header
Respondido

Internet service not showing on App

Hello,

Apologies that I can only speak English. When I log into my account on the NOS App or at https://aminhanet.nos.pt/ I do not get any options to change my Internet/Router settings. It says “Sem servicos associados” and “Código de erro: 1001”. Is there a way to link my Internet package to my account please?

Thanks.

icon

Melhor resposta por Inês B. 5 August 2021, 12:29

Ver pergunta inicial

13 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Alexander T.,

You need to have your services associated to your Client Area to manage your router settings.

Please go to your Client Area  and click on “Associar serviços”.

If you need any other help we are available here.

Thank you

Hi Ines,

Thanks for the reply. There is nowhere to add an Internet service in the client area. Just TV, phone, IoT. Etc. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

You only have Internet service, @Alexander T.?

Can you detail us please what kind of service you have?

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

You are going to need a nacional cc number to associate the service so you might not be able to do it. Only techincal support can in cases of passports or other foreign data.

Thanks for the responses. We have a fiber internet package and would like to manage the router settings but cannot. If I call technical support do they speak English and what number(s) do I choose for the automated greeting?

Thanks

Hi,

Any update on this please?

Hi,

Could I get an update please? Our wifi also has packet loss and slow speeds (cable is perfect) which I’d like to troubleshoot myself, so I’m eager to fix this.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Alexander T.,

We’re sorry for the delay.

Please send us a message to @Fórum profile with your client number. We’ll help you through there.

Thank you

Hi @Inês B. 

Thanks for the help, I’ve sent that onto @Fórum 

Hi @Inês B. 

Unfortunately I still do not have a response from the message to @Fórum. Do you know when they will respond?

Thanks.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Alexander T.,

We replied to your message.

We’re sorry for the delay.

Thank you

• Sou o cliente nº XXXXXX e gostaria de saber quando meu contrato expira? Porque quero mudar a conexão do nos para o meo. Já que o erro 1001 já está parado há muito tempo e ninguém quer consertar essa situação . Sim, e a música é enfadonha enquanto espera pelo contato ...
Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Olá @vyacheslav mayorov,

Lamentamos a situação.

Vamos ajudar. Envie-nos, por favor, uma mensagem privada com o seu número de cliente para o perfil @Fórum.

O seu número de cliente foi ocultado para proteger os seus dados.

Obrigada

Comentário