Header
Pergunta

I need help from NOS, please!

Dear NOS staff, 

I have to apologise for not speaking Portuguese, but I still need help from you, so I hope you will kindly forgive my English.

In May this year I asked a person from the Loule NOS shop to cancel my contract and was promised that this would happen. In fact it was never done - my account has been charged several times. Your phone lines are hopeless, I cannot get through, just spent many Euros waiting to hear all the talking robot’s information . I cannot email you. I have sent four messages to a couple of local moderators but no response from them either.

I am just about to send a letter to your CEO since no one else has been responding. Please, help me before I get into complete desperation with your services. 

I need to cancel the contract and get a refund for all the time that I was not using your services. 

thank you

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Nooque,

We want to help you through here.

Please send us a message with your client number to @Fórum profile. You just need to click here: @Fórum and then on “Enviar Mensagem” button.

Thank you

Hello Ines,

I have done so but still no response. Can you please, tell me why?

thank you

Since no one has bothered to respond to me I guess I have no other choice but to contact the NOS management including the CEO. It is a great pity to experience this sort of attitude. 

and I am really sorry to mention this but I will have to include everyone’s name who has been ignoring my pleas for help.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Nooque

Sorry for the delay. :sweat:

We have already answered your private message. 

Thank you 

Hi  Ana, I sent a response to your message but nothing so far. It has taken you guys 10 days and no result at all. I guess that I am wasting my time here and rather take snapshots of all these messages that go nowhere and add them to the letter  to the NOS CEO. I am really sorry for having to do this but you have left me zero choice with your “help”.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hi @Nooque,

Try messaging NOS via Facebook Messenger here. They’ll get back to you pretty quickly.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Nooque,
We’re sorry for the delay of our response.

We’ll help you through private message as soon as we can.

Thank you

Comentário