Header
Respondido

discrepancy on bills

I am on 5g tarrif and costs 12.90 each month. For the past two months I have been charged 13.91. I have check and I have made no calls or messages with extra costs and checked details of my tarrif and it still says the monthly cost is 12.90

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 27 April 2023, 20:01

Ver pergunta inicial

14 Comentários

Reputação 7

Hello there @Susan Hillard,

Please check your communication details following these steps.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Since its fixed probably has to do with inflation rise of cost.

Reputação 7

Probably 😊

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susan Hillard,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We’ve redacted some of the information from your comments to protect your information and security.

The raise in the tariff price is due to the inflation rate, and it was communicated in December’s invoice. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always available to help.

Thank you 

Hello there @Susan Hillard,

Thank you

I checked before I wrote my comment and all calls and messages have 00.00 adjacent🤨 a mystery so far . Thank you anyway

Hello @Susan Hillard,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We’ve redacted some of the information from your comments to protect your information and security.

The raise in the tariff price is due to the inflation rate, and it was communicated in December’s invoice. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always available to help.

Thank you 

I don’t understand then why the price on the tariff  link on the nos app still shows 12.90 

Reputação 7

Thank you

I checked before I wrote my comment and all calls and messages have 00.00 adjacent🤨 a mystery so far . Thank you anyway

Hello again @Susan Hillard,

Indeed I saw it was about the call but it seems nobody else notice. I’m sorry 😶

Thanks anyway

Yes , that’s what they said in their reply. Thanks anyway. Just confused why the link on the nos app still shows 12.90 as the monthly price . Yet another flaw in the way NOS operates 

Reputação 7

Yes , that’s what they said in their reply. Thanks anyway. Just confused why the link on the nos app still shows 12.90 as the monthly price . Yet another flaw in the way NOS operates 

Maybe you can post again the screenshots, hiding personal information.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susan Hillard,

Thank you for your feedback.

The actualization of the information in the NOS APP may take some time. Please try clearing the App’s Cache memory in the cellphone settings.

You can confirm the price of the tariff in your invoice also.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank you

Reputação 7

Thank you

Hello @Susan Hillard,

I understood you had some calls but you don’t, in this case the explanation of @João H. is absolutely correct because of the inflation the price went up.

Still the App didn’t updated yet so please follow his advice.

Thank you

Comentário