Skip to main content

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the service I received while attempting to inquire about WiFi for my home. My experience with your support line has been incredibly frustrating and disappointing.When I initially called, I informed the agent that I speak English. Despite this, I was transferred to a Portuguese-speaking agent and subsequently transferred five more times before reaching someone who spoke English. Unfortunately, this agent also transferred me, and the cycle continued until the call was ultimately disconnected.Following this, I called the 16995 line, only to experience the same issue of being repeatedly transferred and eventually hung up on. On my final attempt, the agent remained silent before transferring me again to a Portuguese-speaking representative who was extremely rude and yelled at me before transferring me once more.When I finally spoke to an English-speaking agent and explained my situation, his response was indifferent and unhelpful, which left me feeling even more frustrated. This last call was recorded.As a current Vodafone client considering switching to NOS based on its reputedly better service, this experience has severely shaken my confidence in your company. I attempted to lodge a formal complaint but was unable to find the appropriate channel. I believe that no customer should have to endure such poor treatment, and I sincerely hope that NOS will take steps to improve its customer service.

Good afternoon, you can only publish your message once, twice dealing with the same issue is considered spam. Delete one of the messages.

Hello I have published only this one and send a private message to nos?

Hello @Youssef said,

I’m sorry for the bad experience you got using the customer support lines, fell free to inquire here.

In case you just need a NOS Bundle it is possible to schedule a call on the English website bellow.

NOS Bundles | NOS

Thank you

Hello @Youssef said,

We’re sorry to hear about this situation. Your feedback is very important to us, so as we can improve our services.

Please share with us the initial question that made you contact NOS through the support line. We’re always available to assist in any matter here at Fórum NOS.

Thank you 

Comentário