Header
Pergunta

where is 'us open tennis'

I asked few days back - what is the best way to watch US Open tennis on NOS TV.  Got the ‘captain obvious’ one liner answer from the support person handling the forum - “you should be able to record it”.  The key word is “should” - I agree I should but if you make a search on “UMA” or nostv.pt you get a few hits but none for this weekend. The last program I found is Aug 31 and next Sept 4. What about this weekend?  Don’t you think we should get some matches to watch this weekend?  Just to make sure I subscribed to “premium channels” hoping I get some better programing choices. Anyone from NOS support can answer?  Please stay quiet if you have the “Captain obvious” answer with the work “should”. Good answer would be for example - “you need to buy Eurosport instead of NOS to watch US Open”.

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +4

I asked few days back - what is the best way to watch US Open tennis on NOS TV.  Got the ‘captain obvious’ one liner answer from the support person handling the forum - “you should be able to record it”.  The key word is “should” - I agree I should but if you make a search on “UMA” or nostv.pt you get a few hits but none for this weekend. The last program I found is Aug 31 and next Sept 4. What about this weekend?  Don’t you think we should get some matches to watch this weekend?  Just to make sure I subscribed to “premium channels” hoping I get some better programing choices. Anyone from NOS support can answer?  Please stay quiet if you have the “Captain obvious” answer with the work “should”. Good answer would be for example - “you need to buy Eurosport instead of NOS to watch US Open”.

You can watch US Open tennis on Eurosport channels 1 and 2. They show severall matches live all day long.

Just looked at the guide - no trace of tennis on RTP channels 1 or 2. Can tell me what time today do you see RTP 1 or 2 showed US Open?  How did you find out? Are we looking at the different programming guides? I am looking here https://nostv.pt/guia/139

Reputação 7
Crachá +4

Just looked at the guide - no trace of tennis on RTP channels 1 or 2. Can tell me what time today do you see RTP 1 or 2 showed US Open?  How did you find out? Are we looking at the different programming guides? I am looking here https://nostv.pt/guia/139

I was talking about Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2 (positions 143 and 144 on NOStv guide), not RTP channels.

Finally, thanks! So why the “UMA” from “minha tv” search does not find it?  I got with remote control to “minha tv”, do search with the hour glass button on the top left, type “us open” > search and get first item “us open”, I select it and get the squares on the right. None of those squares are from Sept 1. The nearest is for Sept 4.

Reputação 7
Crachá +4

Finally, thanks! So why the “UMA” from “minha tv” search does not find it?  I got with remote control to “minha tv”, do search with the hour glass button on the top left, type “us open” > search and get first item “us open”, I select it and get the squares on the right. None of those squares are from Sept 1. The nearest is for Sept 4.

You can try “Ténis”, it works but not very well on search button or voice comand button, better to go to tvguide on  your box and you can see the hole schedule for 7 days on Eurosport channels.

Comentário