Header
Pergunta

tv box freezing

Sound goes. Then box freezes. Hard reboot. Wait 20 minutes. Happens again. Try call NoS no humans answering. Ideas?

12 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Total reboot of the box, check the manual on how to do it.

Did that multiple times already

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Then check all the connections, reboot also the router and if still no go, call the assistance.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Sound goes. Then box freezes. Hard reboot. Wait 20 minutes. Happens again. Try call NoS no humans answering. Ideas?

Good evening, what is your service? Iris or Uma? try resetting the original parameters,
if it doesn't solve it, call 16990 technical support option 3 free call from the NOS network or accept the help of Forum moderation by sending your customer number to profile @Fórum  by private message

Jose that’s what was suggested earlier. The service is UMA. Now I have viewing Card not valid message as well for the free Sports channels at the start of the deal. I “do not have private messages yet”? The phone lines are all in Portuguese. They cut off no matter what option you choose without going to a human

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello everybody,

We are here to help, so in order to do so, we ask that you send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, as suggested by @Jose Rodrigues.

We are waiting for your message

I sent a private message earlier?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We haven't received your message, @Matthew Gill.

Please resend your message to the @Fórum profile. Select the profile name and choose the option "Enviar mensagem". 

Thanks

I’ve sent again. I don’t really understand the point of that. The information is above. I assume this problem is not new to users

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Yes, it's something new and so we need to check the individual form, @Matthew Gill .
We are waiting for your message to address your topic.
Thank you very much

I have now sent 3 messages including all possible details. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Matthew Gill 

We have not verified that you have been sent to the indicated profile, therefore, exceptionally, we will send a message to which we ask that you respond with the requested data.

Thanks

Comentário