Header
Pergunta

NOS mobile 5G tariff

I am on a NOS Mobile 5GB tariff on my primary phone and Wi-Fi calling has stopped , even though it is activated on the phone. I wonder if the Tariff is not compatible with Wi-Fi calling . I have tried this PAYG sim which is in this  phone that I am messaging from and Wi-Fi calling activates. After months of trouble shooting I think that the Tariff is the problem. Please help as my primary number is very important so that the hospital can contact me as I live in a dead zone with no mobile signal. I don’t want to change the tariff until I am sure it’s the problem, otherwise I will have to commit to another two years of contact 😢🙏

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Ronald William Hillard,

We apologize for the delay in our response.
Learn more about Wi-Fi Calling at 

Discover also the equipment compatible with WiFi-Calling technology at NOS
in: https://www.nos.pt/particulares/Documents/Equipamentos-compativeis-tecnologia-WiFi-Calling-NOS.pdf

Thanks

Hi I know very well how to activate Wi-Fi calling. It is only this sim/tarrif  that will not allow it to activated this phone , if I put in a ‘woo’ sim card or my very expensive ‘ livres dia 2017’ SIM card my mobile phone connects to Wi-Fi calling immediately. But I need this number so that the hospitals and drs can call me when I am online  as I am waiting for confirmation of a liver transplant. Nos however refuses to accept it is their responsibility and continues to try calling me on on mobile phone when I have told them at least 100 times since June ‘ I DO NOT HAVE MOBILE SIGNAL’ in my house I have filed complaints I want to take this matter further to an arbitrator. Can anyone help. PLEASE . 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susan Hillard,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this issue.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your cellphone number.

Thank you

Can you tell me how to send a private message to @forum profile please, I can’t find the link 

thank you

I’ve just found how to do it, thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susan Hillard,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Comentário