Header

error messages

I keep getting error messages on my mobile for “Client XXX esta sem servico (saldo negativo). My service is not negative and I have money on my account. I have gotten over 200+ text messages from NOS in the last 3 days. 

8 Comentários

I have the exact same problem and also have reported it here in the forum, hopefully someone will look into it because it’s so annoying! 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Lipi Jain and @sofiavazsousa.

Welcome to the NOS Forum and thank you for reaching out to us. 😊

We apologize for the situation you describe. Please, allow us to help you.

We will work to resolve the situation immediately. Just send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your NOS Costumer Number, please. 

Thank you for your understanding

Thank you Joao, I have sent a message, hopefully they can fix it :) 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We've received your private message and will reply as soon as possible, @Lipi Jain.

Thank you

It has now been 5 days of getting 300+ messages every single day!!  Can you please help. My private messages are getting one reply every 24 hours asking for more information. I even called customer service today for 1 hour, got told I would get a call back and no answer. 

Now my data service is not working even though I have available tariff. 

@sofiavazsousa  did your problem get solved? any helpful tips? 

@sofiavazsousa  did your problem get solved? any helpful tips? 

I’ve been now around 12h without receiving those annoying messages, the only thing I think helped was turning off the voicemail service - you can do it in your settings on nos.pt or ask the customer service to do it for you, hope it works! 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

Thank you for your message @Lipi Jain. We’re sorry about the delay.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário