Header

Cancellation fee for contract cancellation

HI,

I have a mobile number with contract up May 25 2024. I am trying to cancel the contract and if i cancel now how much i have to pay in penalty for cancellation?

Thanks

9 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @rbmanian75,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll help analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your cellphone number.

Thank you

@João H. I have sent the private message and have not got any reply so far. thanks.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @rbmanian75.

We have received your message and will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you

Isn’t there a way to view this information in the NOS App?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

You can the information regarding the loyalty period on your contract through the App NOS, but not the amount you had to pay for canceling the contract. 

If you want to know that information we can also assist you. Just send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

I think the App shows both, the expiry date and the amount to be paid in case of early cancellation.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Thank you for your message. We’ve replied to your question here.
Please avoid repeating the same subject in multiple topics for the good organization of the Fórum.

Thank you 

I am not repeating the issue. The question in the other stream seems related but it’s not. Here I am only trying to correct your advice to other customers about the availablility of this information in the App. According to you the expiry date shows in the app but not the amount and that is not correct. There is a field in the App that also shows the amount. Hence, I was correcting you so that you can provide more accurate answers. :)

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Thank you for your feedback and clarification on the matter.

We appreciate your sharing more information on this matter with the community.

Thank you

Comentário