Header

NOS Help in ENGLISH

Why is it so difficult to help a Customer in English, i pay the same a s everyone else.

27 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Hi @Elbe Saayman Guimaraes,

You’re in the right place. 😃

What can we help you with?

Good day Diago

I have now been trying for almost 2 months to be able to use my nostv.  I have been on the phone with 5 different people today, and they will call me back, however when i get a call back no one can speak in English.  I cannot record or delete.  What is the point if you cant use the service 

It has been very frustrating, being on the phone for so long then they put the phone down.  I just received a call at 4.19 today again, but all in Portuguese, so could not understand then they put the phone down.  They could sell me an extra product today in English, but no help on our TV.

So for months we pay for someting we dont have.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

@Elbe Saayman Guimaraes,

Thank you for the info. I’m sorry that you’re dealing with some setbacks. 😕

You’re referring to the NOS TV APP? 

What happens when you try to access? And what devices are you using to do so? 

good day, this is been going on for 2 months now.  i can not record or delete any series on the nosTV.  what is the point of paying for something and you cant use it.

i have been on the phone to 10 different people and they will all put the call to someone else and then they just put the phone down.  i think it is time to change to another company as NOS does not care about foreign customers for business.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

@Elbe Saayman Guimaraes,

Can you name the programs/tv shows you’re trying to record? 

To delete a recording you need to select “Gerir gravação” and “Eliminar gravação”. Are those the steps you’ve followed?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Elbe Saayman Guimaraes,

Thank you for reaching out to us We’ll assist you in this matter.

@Diogo S. gave a good help regarding this topic.

Please tell us what device are you using. Does any error occur when you try recording or manage a series through the NOS TV APP? 

Thank you 

Are there any plans to add English to the NOS app?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello, @DERRICK ROACH. Welcome to the NOS Forum. 😊

At the moment, we don't have any updates yet. If it comes up, we will share it in the usual means.

If you have more questions, let us know. We’re available to help you.

Best regards

I have 3 numbers. Would there be a penalty to pay if I cancel 1 of the numbers?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon, @DERRICK ROACH,

Send your NOS costumer account number, through private message, please, and the number that you want to cancel. 

Best regards

Before I do that I just want to know if there are cancelling charges (penalties). Would you mind answering that? Thanks. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

In order to answer your question specifically, we need to consult your customer account, @DERRICK ROACH 
But we can say that there is only penalty if you are terminating within the period of permanence. 

The message with your data must be addressed to the profile @Fórum
Best regards,

I sent you the info.

Reputação 7
Crachá

Good afternoon, @DERRICK ROACH,

Send your NOS costumer account number, through private message, please, and the number that you want to cancel. 

Best regards

If you have account on NOS APP you have this screens:

"Visão geral"

"Dados de conta"

In this case the period ended, if you see a date and value its what you have to pay if you cancel "now".

@Fórum A translator is not to expensive, maybe a good thing to do.

I managed, with great difficulty, to reach the screen you showed, but the amount shown is for cancellation of all phone lines. I only want to cancel one of them. How do I know what I will have to pay for that?

Thanks,

Derrick.

Reputação 7

I managed, with great difficulty, to reach the screen you showed, but the amount shown is for cancellation of all phone lines. I only want to cancel one of them. How do I know what I will have to pay for that?

Thanks,

Derrick.

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Go to a webpage written in another language. On the right of the address bar, click Translate . Click on your preferred language. Chrome will translate your current webpage.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá

Thanks,

Derrick.

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Go to a webpage written in another language. On the right of the address bar, click Translate . Click on your preferred language. Chrome will translate your current webpage.

Thank you

@Jorge C You really think that should be the custumer to use an external translator and not the NOS that should have an english version??

Reputação 7

My primary and only focus is to help customers here now.

@Jorge C Your suggestion works for the Browser, but I was referring to the APP. The App has no such option and I agree with @Utilizador123456 , the customer shouldn’t have to do the translation. Your app should provide an English version, since you have a lot of Enlish speaking customers.

Reputação 7

Thanks for the suggestion this could probably happen in the future, only time will tell 😊

In the meantime, if you want to resolve any issues, I advise you to use Web Support.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback @DERRICK ROACH.

We did not receive your private message in the @Fórum profile.

In order for us to be able to assist in this matter, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with you NOS Costumer number.

Thank you 

Oh, sorry! I sent a DM to @Mário P.  I will send it to @Fórum . Thx.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Thank you for your feedback. 

Since the @Fórum profile is managed by all the moderation team, though that channel we can guarantee a quicker response. 🙂

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Ola. I used the NOS App to check hwo much my cancellation fees will be if I were to cancel my phones and I saw that it said ‘Not applicable’. Does that mean my contract period has ended and I can cancel without any fees?

When I check on the NOS website by logging into my account, there it shows a date and amount. Which is correct?

Thanks,

Derrick.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @DERRICK ROACH,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Yes, the “Not applicable” means you don't have any loyalty period remaining on the contract.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you

Comentário