Header
Respondido

traffic shaping nos (aqui estamos nos novamente)

Mostre a primeira mensagem

53 Comentários

Here’s the funny part, last night I was downloading at 2 am and I was getting 60 mbps download speed, this morning it was back to 2 mbps, so stop providing these useless steps! 

These steps have nothing to do with the performance of your internet. 

If I don’t receive a proper reply, I’ll be going to a lawyer.

good luck

Thanks for the sarcasm, but if it NOS can show me that they mentioned in terms and conditions, I will be happy to accept that I am wrong 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Here’s the funny part, last night I was downloading at 2 am and I was getting 60 mbps download speed, this morning it was back to 2 mbps, so stop providing these useless steps! 

good luck

Thanks for the sarcasm, but if it NOS can show me that they mentioned in terms and conditions, I will be happy to accept that I am wrong 

As youve been told, NOS says its nothing with them. They will not assist you. So let us know if the lawyer way helps. no sarcasm.

good luck

As youve been told, NOS says its nothing with them. They will not assist you. So let us know if the lawyer way helps. no sarcasm.

And as I mentioned, at night the restriction is lifted, and they’re manipulating this and causing inconvenience. Unless they can prove me wrong in a written document, I will be consulting a lawyer. 

Comentário