Header
Respondido

Kanguru Livre XL bank transfer

Hi,

I use a Kangaru Livre XL and my account was finish at 26 November. I made a bank transfer to NOS the same day, because my credit card was not working online and I sent the receipt of the bank transfer per mail. On the NOS website it says transfers will be done within 5 days, but my Internet is still not working. I tried to call but unfortunately I do not understand one word portuguese. Can somebody help?

Thank you.

icon

Melhor resposta por Inês B. 2 December 2020, 19:42

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Sebastian Weis,

We’re sorry for our late response.

Please send us a message with your client number, through @Fórum profile, so we can check what is happening with the Internet service.

Thank you

Hello Inês,

thank you very much for your answer! I think the problem already will be solved, I tried to call NOS again and reached a very friendly and helpful Lady, she tried very good to help me and forwarded everything.

Thank you very much, obrigado. 

Hi @Sebastian Weis,

We’re sorry for our late response.

Please send us a message with your client number, through @Fórum profile, so we can check what is happening with the Internet service.

Thank you

Hello Inês,

thank you very much for your answer! I think the problem already will be solved, I tried to call NOS again and reached a very friendly and helpful Lady, she tried very good to help me and forwarded everything.

Thank you very much, obrigado. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@Sebastian Weis, if you need our help, we still available here and let us know.

Thank you 

Comentário