Destaque

Como ativar o VoLTE

Mostre a primeira mensagem

30 Comentários

Reputação 6
Crachá

Hello, check here de smartphones that have this option. 

Thanks, I have seen the list. My phone runs virtually identical software as the OPPO phones and is made by the same manufacturer. I’m hoping there’s a way to activate it as I have zero cellular reception in my home.

Thanks, I have seen the list. My phone runs virtually identical software as the OPPO phones and is made by the same manufacturer. I’m hoping there’s a way to activate it as I have zero cellular reception in my home.

Here in Portugal there's always a lot of limitations by the carriers unfortunately.

I have a OnePlus 7 pro, with voLTE enabled and I can't understand why NOS won't enable the feature for all smartphones.

I just bought a Galaxy watch 4 and they didn't know how to activate their smart number and only display an outdated version of the app in order to get it to work.

We are at least 5 years behind you in the US

I’m really stuck as I have almost no cellular reception in the home and have to run outside in order to answer a call. They told me they had enabled it for my phone but there is nowhere on the phone showing that they did, there is no longer even a setting to turn it on, which there was before. Oddly, I can show “VOLTE” status in the status bar but that doesn’t help.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Spike666,

In order to help you, please send us a private message to @Fórum profile with your cliente number.

Thank you

Comentário