Skip to main content
NOS are robbing my money. I am paying them €26.99 every month but they have been crediting it to a defunct account and not the correct account. They have stopped my service but still took my money. This is theft under EU Law. Nobody wants to fix it and it has been going on for 12 months! They where supposed to fix it many, many, many times. They are the worse EU service provider and the worse customer service. They are robbing me and now lying to me
NOS.pt are robbing me.
Maybe you do not need help and this is just an outburst... but, could you contribute with some more informations to better understand your frustrations?

How are you paying?

What are you paying for?

What should you be paying for?
you take someones money and do not give them a service - this is theft ! - why is this an outburst? - this is the facts - European law demands that companies give a good service but NOS are failing to do this - do you represent them? If you do, then you should be appalled at the poor service they give to their customers. You hide behind this forum so you do not have to answer either the phone or e-mails.
@FINTAN MC CONNELL

Can you understand what a forum is and what is its goal?

I am just a user, just like you. I'm a NOS customer, just like you. I represent no one but myself.

My advice is, provide us more information so someone can better understand your problem and maybe help you out providing you the better ways to solve it.

It's up to you folk...
I fully understand what a forum is. I am using this as an opportunity to highlight to people thinking of joining NOS the very poor service you will get and to avoid them like the plague. The fact they hide behind this forum and do not give direct phone numbers or e-mail address's for the correct departments etc etc. I believe contributors like you have a vested interest in only highlighting positive comments. Give me a list of direct contact numbers and direct e-mail address's for Technical department? not a generic number that never gets answered or you are put on hold for ages.
You have already achieved your goal of alerting potential clients to the poor quality of some NOS services, even though you have not mentioned which ones and why.

I think I've done enough for those who do not even deserve it.

Be happy...
And I will continue to highlight it until my issue is resolved, with or without your blessing. As I have already said, in many previous mails, this is an accounts issue created and caused by NOS poor service - what is not clear about this? I have exhausted all avenues suggested by the "FORUM" contributors but with Zero success. As I have also said, contributors on this forum only respond with negative comments to either down play or ridicule these issue unless it is something their NOS paymasters are happy for them "help with". Your response is typical of this very attitude. NOS is the problem so what help could you have ever provided by your ill advised inputs?

Comentário