Skip to main content

i want to tell my story with nos internet few months ago i went to one of the store to buy pocket router and then it was ok but the one of their staff said that today we have problem in the system you need to come back later and i leave and i was during lockdown period so i could not go there and i ordered pocket router from online so i received it after few days and till now i am using this service but again few days ago i received an email from nos that i need to pay 53 euro to cancel another service which i havent received sim card ,which was the mistake made by their staff and i call to the customer care and we had a discussion and he asked me to pay that. is it fair guys i need to pay for the mistake made by their staff and i need to pay for the service which i don t received sim card ?i mean if i dont have sim card then how i am supposed to use that service. please i need justice money doesnt grow in tree my friend and in this situation we are frustrated cause we are jobless more then 6 months and now they are adding another frustrating elements.

Hi @biraj gurung,

Welcome to Fórum NOS.

In order to help you, please send us a message with your cliente number (of both Internet services) or the taxpayer number associated to the services, throught our @Fórum profile.

Thank you

I moved to a new apartment and went to NOS shop twice in person to inform my new address. Despite this the address change was never made by NOS. The new apartment building does not have NOS fibre cable and no satellite dish could be installed. This was the outcome of at least 25 hours on phone with tens of NOS “customer service” staff. Having been referred to NOS “special team” I was informed the address change was made “incorrectl;y” and had to be undone. It appears that NOS was not keen to change my address as keeping the old address meant NOS could continue to charge for TV channel package. As a gesture I was given a 4g router for internet use. I have never experienced such terrible company policy (loyalty period) or “customer service” in my life, despite having lived and numerous low-income countries where I subscribed and unsubsribed to internet/cell phone/TV channel package without a single problem during the past 20 years. 

I strongly believe, and also understand from my more experienced IT expert colleagues, that the so called loyalty period (2 years) used by companies such as NOS is illegal within exisiting law. This should end. As an example in my country of origin in the EU it is sufficient to send a brief online text to the internet/TV channel provider to inform the service is no longer required. The service is disconnected without penalty or further payments.  

It is time for NOS to review the policies within the EU laws. Is it truly legal for NOS to continue charging for a service that the company cannot provide? 

Goes without saying I will not recommend NOS to anyone.  

Hello @Please let me free of NOS

In order to help you, please send us a message with your cliente number (of both Internet services) or the taxpayer number associated to the services, throught our @Fórum profile.

Thank you

I moved to a new apartment and went to NOS shop twice in person to inform my new address. Despite this the address change was never made by NOS. The new apartment building does not have NOS fibre cable and no satellite dish could be installed. This was the outcome of at least 25 hours on phone with tens of NOS “customer service” staff. Having been referred to NOS “special team” I was informed the address change was made “incorrectl;y” and had to be undone. It appears that NOS was not keen to change my address as keeping the old address meant NOS could continue to charge for TV channel package. As a gesture I was given a 4g router for internet use. I have never experienced such terrible company policy (loyalty period) or “customer service” in my life, despite having lived and numerous low-income countries where I subscribed and unsubsribed to internet/cell phone/TV channel package without a single problem during the past 20 years. 

I strongly believe, and also understand from my more experienced IT expert colleagues, that the so called loyalty period (2 years) used by companies such as NOS is illegal within exisiting law. This should end. As an example in my country of origin in the EU it is sufficient to send a brief online text to the internet/TV channel provider to inform the service is no longer required. The service is disconnected without penalty or further payments.  

It is time for NOS to review the policies within the EU laws. Is it truly legal for NOS to continue charging for a service that the company cannot provide? 

Goes without saying I will not recommend NOS to anyone.  

Sounds perfectly normal to me. There is a 2 year contract. If u sign it then you must keep your part of the contract.

Does NOS have any legal obligations to keep their part of the contract? In my case (if you read it above) NOS failed to continue to provide the service after I moved residence.

Hello @Please let me free of NOS

We have already answered you here.

Thank you 

Comentário