Header

complaint

Boa tarde , 

I would like to make a complaint about misinforming me via customer service, which according to the politics of the company is going to cost me one extra month to pay, what I would like to avoid. I can't find an email contact for complaints.

24 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

There is no emails. Support is threw 16990. There is also @Fórum  if you want to describe to them the situation.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Wioleta Stankiewicz,

We’re sorry to hear that.

As @Guimas suggested, please send us a message to @Fórum profile with you client number and the detailed situation. We’ll help you as soon as we can.

Thank you

Bom dia,

I would like to complain about the nos maintenance service. On Tuesday the maintenance service guy came to join the router, well he did a good job joining the internet but he cut off the nowo internet of another family, i need compensation for that or the maintenance guy to come back to fix the net. Thank u 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Rohit kumar Shrestha

Send us a message to @Fórum profile with you client number and the detailed situation. We’ll help you as soon as we can.

Best Regards

why is internet this much Slow,,  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @amrit gurung,

Thank you for your message.

Please tells us in a more detailed way what is you’re experiencing. 

Thank you

Baljit singh

Hello sir or madem.i m very upset for by nos i buy the iphone 13 pro in feb 2022. 5.7 month is work good bettery  health is 93 and in dec 2022 bettery health is go down 88 .i send to be nos center in gurenty they  send me messege play 59.43 euro for bettery .why i pay is money.the phone is not be comlet one year.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Baljitsingh44,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Battery wear on mobile devices is not contemplated in the warranty coverage of sold products. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always available to help. 

Thank you

Greetings,

I have two disputed internet bills where i received  and have been trying to resolve them from last months, every time i call, the call is forwarded to another dept but no one receive the call from there and keeping me waiting for long time  (half an hour, one hours). i called even today 3 times  but just keeping me waiting, so i had to disconnect in a stage like other days,  it seems it is no one responsibility!!!

Around 2 months before, someone called me introducing Anne Silva from 800100040 and told me that she will reduce the price of the internet as i complained the price has been increased without any notification (from March 2023), which is breach of contract but she sent a new contract as well as she told me to call to 800100040 and ask her in case of any need, and i did it more than 10 times and every single time she  replies to her colleague that she is busy, she will call me to my registered number, but no calls back at all till now.

i made 3 different contract with NOS based on the trust of the officers who came to make the contract with NOS in my store !!!

the internet bill increased from 30,99 to 33.91 from March 2023, and now last two months more than 100 euros, excessive bills without any new contracts and prior notifications, and now no one receives calls neither reply emails!! just sending notifications of Faturas !!!

i feel very upset with such ignorance and unexpected customer service as well as breach of contract about the price increment without prior notification and modification of the contracts !!!

if no solution, i guess  i have no way but to proceed with red book complaints, legal  assistance and sharing my situations on all social networks,

Sohel 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @ABUL KHEYAM SOHEL AHMED,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

Your email address was redacted from your comment to protect you personal information.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

I have purchased a house in Algarve and want to discuss the NOS options for TV and internet. Its in the country so may need satellite.  I managed to speak once with someone but they said they would arrange a call back - nothing.  I called into a shop last week while i was in portugal and asked for a call back - nothing.  I just tried +351 931699 000 but there is nothing in english and i dont know what options to press so the call hangs up.  Theres a widget on website for new customers - i selected my uk code +44 but it wont allow a full mobile number to be entered - its one digit short.  Theres no chat, no english help line, no email option. Im not telepathic so how does a foreigner contact NOS?

my name is anthony tabor.  I managed to register with my email and surprisingly it accepted my full mobile number so plase can someone form customer service who speaks english, contact me?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @anthony tabor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear you had troubles on contacting us, and we appreciate your feedback on that matter.

So as we can assist you, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with you preferred cellphone contact, and what you are looking for in the services that you wish to contract. 

We’ll help on finding a fitting proposition and forward a contact request to one of our English speaking costumer assistants. 🙂

Thank you 

I also want to submit a formal complaint - so a forum message is not acceptable or formal. 

please advise complaint email

or ceo email?

Reputação 7

I also want to submit a formal complaint - so a forum message is not acceptable or formal. 

please advise complaint email

or ceo email?

Hello @Mark Keane,

Before complaining maybe we can help you with the issue, please describe it.

Thank you

10 people from NOS already spend time Jorge.

nobdy escalate  to  a managers with authority to use common sense. 

no email address for sending document and using translations - so many many phone calls wasting time going in circles .

really poor and frustrating. I can see from forum this is an issue which happens all the time for other people. Nos of course very happy to sell product to English speakers without obstacles 

Reputação 7

10 people from NOS already spend time Jorge.

nobdy escalate  to  a managers with authority to use common sense. 

no email address for sending document and using translations - so many many phone calls wasting time going in circles .

really poor and frustrating. I can see from forum this is an issue which happens all the time for other people. Nos of course very happy to sell product to English speakers without obstacles 

If you don’t describe it can’t do much.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Mark Keane 

Give us more details. the community will help with your questions. 

Kind regards 

apartment is sold, family has left Portugal. Infomation shared and document shared in app originally then many calls to confirm and progress. Finally request to upload documents again but no link or ability to upload (no Portuguese mobile number for text code or link). Then posted document. Still getting invoice. 

Obvious solution is someone sees process is not fit for purpose and does not work when people can not go to store or have no Pt number. Just cancel it and stop chasing money unfairly. Very simple, very fair. 

Reputação 7

apartment is sold, family has left Portugal. Infomation shared and document shared in app originally then many calls to confirm and progress. Finally request to upload documents again but no link or ability to upload (no Portuguese mobile number for text code or link). Then posted document. Still getting invoice. 

Obvious solution is someone sees process is not fit for purpose and does not work when people can not go to store or have no Pt number. Just cancel it and stop chasing money unfairly. Very simple, very fair. 

Hello there @Mark Keane,

You can cancel the contract before the end of the loyalty period if the person in whose name the contract is signed moves residence outside the national territory and proves this with an employment contract or a certificate of the new residence.

Gather the following documents:

• Contract termination request form. This form must be signed by the person in whose name the contract is signed, and the signature must be the same as that on your identification document.

• Photocopy of an identification document with signature. If you do not want to send a photocopy of the document, you can just send the termination form. In this case, your signature must be certified by a notary or a lawyer. Or, alternatively, you can go to a store and fill out the personal data confirmation form and present your identification document.

Documents can be:

• Sent via the email form selected the option send documents for contractual termination

• Delivered to a NOS Store

• Sent by post to Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisbon

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Mark Keane.

We have answered you here. We kindly ask you not to duplicate questions in different topics, in order to maintain the good organization of the NOS Forum.

Kind regards

To whom it may concern. 

I went to a store this afternoon to complaint about my bill that keeps going up. I asked the nice lady who attended me to  downgrade my package because there are some things in it I do not use at all. She said only people on the phones could take things out of my package but she would arrange for someone to call me later today. I asked her to get me a person who could speak English and she said that wouldn't be a problem. Of course the person who called me could only speak Portuguese but he was nice and polite and said he would transfer the call to an English speaker. He did it. He transferred me to the most arrogant and rude person I ever had to deal with. It was not what he said. It was how he spoke to me. As if I was his employee and I was disturbing him somehow. I told him he had a very bad attitude and hung up the phone. Botton line, my problem was not  sorted and I'm very upset about the whole experience. I want to know how can someone without any manners work in customer service? I pay a lot of money every month just to be treated like that. This company is disgusting and I'm really close to just cut the automatic debt and move on to another provider. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon @Gilby 
We apologize for the situation, this is not the experience we want you to have, so we will address this internally so that the situation can be verified.
Any questions you have, talk to us. We are here to help.

Best Regards,

no surprisre. I had the same so many times, I now get bill each month and ignore. Tried my best

Comentário