Header
Respondido

Change of name and NIF on the bills

I would appreciate if you could let me know how I can change the name and NIF numbers on my bills REMOTELY. I have tried to do it online under “profile” but it does not have this option

Please contact me asap

Marialine

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 14 March 2023, 16:00

Ver pergunta inicial

12 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

I would appreciate if you could let me know how I can change the name and NIF numbers on my bills REMOTELY. I have tried to do it online under “profile” but it does not have this option

Please contact me asap

Marialine

Good morning, what do you want to do is change the holder of the services?
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marialine,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To change the contract’s holder please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the following info:

• Your NOS Costumer Number
  • Taxpayer number associated with the contract

Thank you

I am trying to log into the website but I seem to need a mobile number. 

I only have a Malaysian Mobile Number, but Malaysia is currently not part of the list of countries which can be used to register. So it seems I can’t even log into the website without a phone number from one of these countries

Does anybody know how a Malaysian number can be added?

Hi Joao/Jose,

Thanks for reverting

I have a few issues I still need to sort out and would be grateful for your help

1. I am still trying to change the name and the NIF on the 2 contracts we have with NOS. They have to be changed from my husband’s name and NIF to my name and NIF. 
  2. Please also send me the international contact number for NOS - I am currently in Kuwait and need to get in touch if I cannot do this via email
  3. I am trying to log into the app but I am banned from doing so because my mobile number is a Malaysian one and Malaysia is not on the list of countries one is allowed to register with, so I your system cannot send a pin code to my Malaysian number and therefore, I cannot log in. Can you please let me know how I can add my Malaysian mobile number to the registration process, so I can access my account online or via the app
  4. Please also indicate that this response can only be viewed by a NOS employee and not the entire community. You are asking me to respond to @forum, but I have no idea who can see my communication

Looking forward to hearing from you

Marialine

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marialine,

Thank you for your message.

Here you are commenting on a public Forum.  To send a private message to the @Fórum profile, please press here.

To contact us through a phone call from outside of portugal you can use the +351 931 610 000. More information is available here.

To crate a NOS ID account you need to use a mobile number from one of the countries available in the process.

You can check more detailed information regarding this process in our article:

Thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Login to .. customer area? Use email maybe?

I tried email too, but you still need a pin code which I cannot receive on a Malaysian mobile number...I am unfortunately going around in circles with the way the NOS log-in systems have been set up. Not very user friendly for internationally mobile customers

If there is any NOS advisor out there, please help

M

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marialine,

To crate a NOS ID account you need to use a mobile number from one of the countries available in the process.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We’re always available to help. 

Thank you 

HI Joao,

I already have a NOS ID but it does not allow me to log in because I DO NOT have a mobile number from one of the countries listed, so my question is NOT how to create a NOS ID but how to receive a pincode on a Malaysian Mobile OR how to log in without needing a pincode being sent to a mobile number - ie can it be sent to my email address instead

I would be grateful if we could not go around in circles on this anymore 

If I could log in, I would have by now. Unfortunately your systems are not geared towards internationally mobile people

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marialine,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you insert a wrong code 3 times, the confirmation code will then be sent to your email address.

How were you able to create an account with the Malaysian phone number? 

Thank you 

Hi Joao,

Thanks for sharing the tip

I created the account a while ago … I think it allowed me to log in 5 times without needing a pincode…

It may have changed now though

Anyway, I was able to get in touch with NOS today via the international number you shared. It took me 24 minutes just to get a person on the line, but he did a great job in the end

Thanks for all your help

M

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Marialine,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter.

We’ve currently implemented a 2 factor authentication in order to improve the security of our systems. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions, we’re always available to help.

Thank you 

Comentário