Header
Respondido

Reclamação sobre informações incorretas

I was instructed to contact to complain and request to not have a cancellation fee to cancel my contract because of the situation and for receiving incorrect information from customer service.

Here is the situation:

I contacted customer service in November to ask what I needed to do to change my service address from Lisbon(Moscavide) to Câmara de Lobos (Madeira).

I explained that my moving date was going to be 4/5 December. The customer service agent said that it's not possible to change the service address for moving to the island so I would need to cancel the current service and contract new on Madeira. Because I have 7 months remaining on my contract he said that I can just change the plan to keep my cell phone but remove internet and television so that I do not have the cancellation fee.

He told me my fee per month would be 15€ per month for the remaining 7 months. He instructed me to return the equipment to a NOS store on the 4th of December and that my contract would change from that date.

Now I have calls two times with different customer service agents asking why I returned the equipment and they tell me that my contract has not been changed and it's not possible to just change for cell phone only for the remaining 7 months.

I have now finished moving to Madeira and the only options are to pay for two contracts for SEVEN more months or have an expensive cancellation fee which is of course unacceptable.

I need to be able to cancel my contract with NO fee please. But I also want to be sure to keep my same phone number on the new plan, what can I do?

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 6 December 2022, 19:55

Ver pergunta inicial

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

The option here is to pay for the remaining 7 months. Its the contract.

Incorrect. The agent I spoke to today said to write a complaint to forum NOS so that they could waive the fee considering the circumstances

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Laura Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to hear about this situation. Let us help analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with  both your NOS Costumer Numbers.

Thank you  

Comentário