Header

Payments by credit/debit cards

I used to be able to pay NOS invoices by Credit/debit card - but can no longer find in the MY Client Area…

Please help.

14 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniel Matthew van der Walt,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Do you have direct debit active? 

Thank you

No :-)

I pay from whichever bank account I have funds available from. If its a non Portuguese account a card payment is simpler. Used to pay by card before… 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @Daniel Matthew van der Walt.

We’ll assist on solving this issue.

Please send us a private message with your NOS Cliente Number, and the email you use to login in Área de Cliente.

Thank you 

Ok - think I have sent to the correct place - if you can let me know if received?

Thanks M

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Daniel Matthew van der Walt,

We apologize for the lapse on the last message.

Please send us the private message to the @Fórum profile. For that just press here.

Thank you 

Sent message - did you receive those detalls?

Have managed to sort it out. The service was not associated. Once I sorted that out was able to access the invoices and pay by card.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We received your message, @Daniel Matthew van der Walt.

We will reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Have managed to sort it out. The service was not associated. Once I sorted that out was able to access the invoices and pay by card.

How did you manage to associate the services? We can’t work out how to do that if you don’t have a Portuguese identity number/citizen card.

For me it turned out the way my services had been added in the personal area was the issue. Once I had associated the services correctly I had no problem. Opened my NOS account well before my PT ID card was sorted out - think I needed a NIF to open the account and my passport. 

For me it turned out the way my services had been added in the personal area was the issue. Once I had associated the services correctly I had no problem. Opened my NOS account well before my PT ID card was sorted out - think I needed a NIF to open the account and my passport. 

We managed to open an account fine in the same way (in a shop)… Did you do the same or was it online? It seems that if you do it in a shop the services don’t get associated automatically and without PT ID card it’s near impossible to get it done.

TBH - when I first had an issue I went into a store and the help though ‘helpful’ was ultimately useless. Which was why I opened a forum topic. The guys here also helped as much as they could - though eventually I simply messed around in my personal area and found that my account had been added incorrectly - some fiddling later (deleting extra account details) and it all came right. In the past it was impossible to make payments to NOS with some foreign cards - but that no longer seems to be a problem for me. For me my case was a little atypical. The only thing I’d comment on is that NOS seems to struggle with communication between their departments which can be extremely frustrating - but dealing with other local companies I have had similar experiences. I can’t see any reason why anyone would require a Portuguese ID card to do what you need - there must be a load of foreigners who need internet/communication services. A recommendation is if you get unstuck at a store (sounds like you may be in a smaller town possibly) - ask for the ‘book’ and make a formal complaint.

In fact - do you not have a CRU document etc.? Surely that along with your passport should be more than enough proof of residency?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Charlotte Phillips,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll help you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the email address you user for registration in the Área de Cliente NOS and your NOS Costumer Number. 

Thank you 

Comentário