Header
Pergunta

Registar número de porta em rua que já tem cobertura NOS FTTH

Boa tarde, estou a construir uma nova moradia numa rua que já tem serviço Fibra FTTH da NOS. Porém, na altura da abertura da rede FTTH, como a minha casa ainda não existia, não foi registado o meu número de porta e agora precisava de registar o meu número com o intuito de assim que terminar a construção da moradia poder aderir ao serviço da NOS.

O que preciso de fazer para a NOS registar o meu número de porta?

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Bem-vindo ao Fórum NOS @Helder Afonso

Para que nos seja possível ajudar, pedimos que nos envie uma mensagem privada com o seu número de cliente NOS para o @Fórum, por favor. 

Obrigada 

At my location of residence we have a single property with a Main house and a Secondary Building.

I want to have Fibre Service installed to the Second Building Flat as NOT to use service from the Main House.

I was advised that it is not possible to have 2 Installations at the Same address is this Correct..?

How would I go about getting the issue sorted out as it will still be on 2 separate accounts an I have not problems paying for the extra service even on a separate account.

I have noticed that the houses next to us have multiple services also at NOS, if this was the case how did they get to have a secondary service installed.

I currently have the Satellite service in the Secondary building but it does not work properly and would like to upgrade the service.

Please can you maybe help me to find a solution to getting the service installed as 4G/LTE service is currently very bad in the area.

Hey Ana, I have a similar problem will you be able to help, there is fibre converge and was confirmed with the technicians as they did come out and check but were not able to install as the problem I have is similar to Helder.

Reputação 1
Good night,In order to be able to install a fiber service in a second construction or in one, usually called, an annex, first needs to have an invoice, meaning, a means of proof in which it is there specifically that the same construction exists which is independent of the first, for example: In a light bill, in the part of the installation address, be there the address xxxxx nºk annex or nºk A / B / C, something that differs from the address that is considered as the main building. In addition, as it is obvious, it is necessary to have a light counter for this same secondary construction.After that and after sending us such proof, then the address is created in the system of that same secondary construction, after that it is then possible to install the service that is intended, fiber.Sorry for my english...
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to the NOS Forum @J.P. Da Costa

In order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @J.P. Da Costa and @Marim_Joao,

We move your comments to this topic, in which the same topic is being addressed. In this way, we allow a better organization of the Fórum NOS. 

Thank you

Comentário