Header

NOS tv box connections

Am trying to connect my NOS tv box to a remote router in another building. The NOS router has 2 HDMI cables connected to the tv box (one screw in and one standard), but my remote router doesn't have a screw in HDMI port and just using the standard HDMI cable to connect box to the tv I get a screen message saying that the connection is unstable and so am unable to access tv programmes. Can anyone suggest a way to make it work? Thank you

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Im confused .. you just need to conect a ethernet cable from the router to the box. And done.

How will that work if there is no hdmi connector from the remote router to the TV? Doesn't the NOS  TV box have to be directly connected to the TV?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

HDMI is for box’s and TVS. Not routers.

So . yes the TV BOX is connected directly to the TV with HDMI.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Good evening, if I understand you right you want to connect the NOS box with another router, the problem here is that UMA takes internet and tv from their router. This configuration is very hard to emulate because NOS have a Modem and cable router at the same time. I don’t know anything in the market that can replicate this. I also think that the instability that you report is due to proprietary rights. You need their help but they don’t give because they are only obliged to provide one access.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Michael Barraclough,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

The community shared a good help regarding this matter. 🙂

We also recommend reading our articles about the installation of different NOS devices:

Let us know if there’s anything we can help with.

Thank you

Comentário